PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

I found a copy of the rom on an old hard drive of mine, out of respect for Mighty I am not uploading it without his permission, I have already contacted him on his site about it.

Its been some time since i had a diamond, but when I did this was my daily use, the speed/stability was unmatched in my opinion.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:54 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy View Post
Yes, so does anyone have a copy of this rom somewhere? I'm going back to the Diamond and miss this rom!
Look at the quoted post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post

Last edited by Lsme420; 10-11-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: China telcom

oceanxv6700 is a n00b

Are you sure it is the latest version of Rom4?Is there any version like made in June?Thanks.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanxv6700 View Post
Are you sure it is the latest version of Rom4?Is there any version like made in June?Thanks.
Does it really matter what the 'latest' version of a ROM that hasn't been updated in about 16 months is?

Old 10-12-2010, 02:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: China telcom

oceanxv6700 is a n00b

That is reason why I want to get the latest version(maybe the best version) for there is no chance to get updated.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

for some reason like every 2 months or so, my whole phone freezes on the mighty logo, its super annoying and i'm thinking of switching roms, unless someone knows why this is happening..
Old 01-04-2011, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
for some reason like every 2 months or so, my whole phone freezes on the mighty logo, its super annoying and i'm thinking of switching roms, unless someone knows why this is happening..
I can say that it doesn't happen on my Diamond and therefore it is not a general problem with this Rom. Before you switch Roms, it would make sense to do a hard reset, or even re-burning this Rom again -- you'd be wiping your phone anyways to move to another Rom...
Old 04-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Look at the quoted post below.
The link does not work anymore. Can someone point me to working link? Please...
Old 04-23-2011, 01:48 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Sorry to have to tell you guys all of this, but it was me who took most of the download links offline and as I type this I'm removing a TON of project data and themes Mike and I worked on back in the days. Reasons being I no longer have a WM phone, Mike is also using another platform, and I have been paying for the server by myself and now I don't think it's necessary for me to do so. Remember, for Mike and I to handle the amount of people who wanted the ROM as soon as they came out of the press I had to get an expensive server. I just checked the AWSTATS and the server was feeding 38+ terabytes of data a month and it did that for two years for both the Diamond, Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2. That's insane!!!!!!!!!!

Good times though!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:40 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Sorry to have to tell you guys all of this, but it was me who took most of the download links offline and as I type this I'm removing a TON of project data and themes Mike and I worked on back in the days. Reasons being I no longer have a WM phone, Mike is also using another platform, and I have been paying for the server by myself and now I don't think it's necessary for me to do so. Remember, for Mike and I to handle the amount of people who wanted the ROM as soon as they came out of the press I had to get an expensive server. I just checked the AWSTATS and the server was feeding 38+ terabytes of data a month and it did that for two years for both the Diamond, Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2. That's insane!!!!!!!!!!

Good times though!
Can you put it on the PPCG FTP server please?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development