PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState87 View Post
Okay, so when your're typing with XT9 and you want to add a word, it's supposed to switch to ABC mode so you can enter the word you want to save, but it doesn't switch, therefore making it impossible to add any custom words.

Is there another keyboard I could install besides EZinput 2.0, perhaps the one used in the Mighty ROM's before this one? It's done more harm than good for me...
You should be able to install one of HTC sip cabs and overwrite the cooked in one. The process normally would involve opening the task manager and closing the sipgt_app.exe process. Then install the htc sip on your choice, restart and you done. Not sure if the sipgt_app.exe process is present though with roms using the new ezinput 2.0 keyboard. If the process is not running then you may be able to just install the cab and restart. The Htc sip that most resembles the standard one in Mike's roms is listed in this thread, half way down post 2. the cab is called Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32437.0).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44494

There are other ones out that are very nice like this one in this thread(Merdinh keyboard):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70260

hope this helps. Also, if you need a good task manager to close the process, search for Fdcsoft Task manager. Not sure if Mike's task manager will work but just in case, you know of another one now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

whatthefunk is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
If any of you guys havent tried out the newest version of spb keyboard, I highly recomend it. its got a 15 day trial so try it out!

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock...ware/keyboard/
Personally I'm a BIG FAN of TouchPal
Old 06-03-2009, 06:02 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Can i get some updates on the newest build with the ringtone?

Thanks!
Iv called myself, turned bluetooth on and off, went to Phone/Options and hit play and used wavs, and mp3s about a million times today and not a single bug.
Dare I say it........................

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-03-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Thanks!

No ringtone bug yet for me. Everything else is working great as well. No lockups with Opera like I was getting with the 06.01 release. Thanks again Mike!
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

damaligirl is a n00b
Talking Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:

Thanks!
The 6.3.09 build definitely works both with my custom wav and mp3 ringtones. The weird thing though is that voice command no longer announces the caller (I loved that because I don't use custom ringtones for that many people), although the voice command still works for announcing other events. But those who don't use that voice command feature should be very happy.

The SIP is pretty buggy, but I can work around that.

I'm ecstatic over here!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaligirl View Post
The 6.3.09 build definitely works both with my custom wav and mp3 ringtones. The weird thing though is that voice command no longer announces the caller (I loved that because I don't use custom ringtones for that many people), although the voice command still works for announcing other events. But those who don't use that voice command feature should be very happy.

The SIP is pretty buggy, but I can work around that.

I'm ecstatic over here!
First post? I had to hit your thanks button since you're a model forum member imo. Appreciative, well-read, concise, familiar with all the jargon, no complaining or demanding more, gave good feedback on an ongoing issue, rock on
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
First post? I had to hit your thanks button since you're a model forum member imo. Appreciative, well-read, concise, familiar with all the jargon, no complaining or demanding more, gave good feedback on an ongoing issue, rock on
And she's a chick!! LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

So I finally experience random hard resets when doing soft resets and a lot of buggy problems... so I decided to flash back to shipped. While doing so it got stuck.. had to go to bootloader and finally got the Sprint shipped onto my phone (scared the crap out of me!!)

However, now when trying to put on this new mighty rom I click on the .exe and install all to a folder but nothing happens. Before it used to pop up that the device was connected and could flash quickly?

What do I have to do to get that back or is there another way to flash?

Edit: Nevermind.. normally i guess i click on custom_RUU but for this one we click ROMupdateutility.exe
- I guess I'm still shaken up from thinking I bricked my phone lol

Last edited by shaned197; 06-03-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

Sorry for the multiple replies... Just flashed the new rom!!

However, this is whi I left before... what happened to the WIFI tab under the settings>connections?!

I don't have a data plan and only use WIFI, however without that tab I cannot connect to a lot of my WIFI hotspots...
Old 06-04-2009, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond and UT starcom 6700
Carrier: Telus

MrGiggles is a n00b

in the newest update my custom Mp3's wont ring i am switching back to r3born for now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development