PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

HOLY S***. I don't know if I royally screwed-up or if 4.6 had something to do with it, so I'll post here just in case... (probably it was me, though).

I noticed today that none of my recent calendar changes at my company calendar (hosted by google) made it to my phone and vice versa. After hours of deleting all and re-syncing, I finally noticed that the exchange server address had gone from me@company.com to me@gmail.com (which is my personal gmail account). The only email account I have setup since flashing 4.6 was my personal, so could the activesync exchange login have pulled that info to make a switcheroo on me, or did I blindly type the wrong information? I suspect, once again, that I might have done this -- but I really do not think I did. Well, anyway, problem finally solved..
Pete
Old 03-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Pixelpop is it this one? Or is there a different one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427463
This looks like it would be fun to play with, but what I recall was an actual scripting language (similar to VB Script) that the user could use to automate just about anything. Dang it, it had a name and I am just drawing a blank. It may have needed certsdk to run, so maybe I will search on that and see what I can turn up. Thanks.

Edit: the reason I recall it being a script language was that the wallpaper change was done with something like if time = "18:00" then wallpaper = "sunset.gif" or something like that....you get the idea.

Edit2: AHHA! It's called MortScript and looks pretty neat-o (except it may require S2U2, which may be a deal killer--for me, at least). I may play with it some on a Friday night after a couple of drinks (LOL) but if anyone else would like to check it out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3414332

Last edited by pixelpop; 03-04-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
HOLY S***. I don't know if I royally screwed-up or if 4.6 had something to do with it, so I'll post here just in case... (probably it was me, though).
I can't comment on that problem, but I finally got around to trying the BT streaming music in the car this afternoon. Mine appears to work correctly, but the sound quality sucks (pops and scratches like an old 45) and I suspect that battery life would be blown up, so I just turned that BT option off. But thought you might want to know.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I can't comment on that problem, but I finally got around to trying the BT streaming music in the car this afternoon. Mine appears to work correctly, but the sound quality sucks (pops and scratches like an old 45) and I suspect that battery life would be blown up, so I just turned that BT option off. But thought you might want to know.
BT seems to work for me normally, though I still cannot achieve a streaming media connection to the stereo without deleting and repairing each time.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

scarsofthumper is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to scarsofthumper Send a message via Yahoo to scarsofthumper

Just a quick question, is there any to revert to the original people tab if we prefer that one over the HD tab?

"Obviously, no one wants to fail. But who's to say that failure's not a good thing masked in the wisdom that you can't see at that point? I just try to look at the positive." - Khalil Greene

aim - mary kate on lsd

Sprint Touch Diamond - Telus V1.04.05V Radio D - MightyROM 4.6
Old 03-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
thanks for the answer my prblem but i am using v5 1.7 not 1.6 any ideas?????
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5337
Old 03-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
thank you very much man!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:00 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
thanks for the answer my prblem but i am using v5 1.7 not 1.6 any ideas?????
Same answer. See post 5327 above for an updated file.
Also, if you go back to the thread where tsowen posted that cab, he also posted the individual dll files. Just get the one for reminders and you're good.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

klau25 is a n00b

couple bugs i found, not sure if anyone is having the same issue. link from rss hub and .live search will open oprea but only open home page. links from email opens internet explorer instead of opera, but it does go to the correct page. anyone else having the same problem? i saw someone else posted the link issue from rss, but no one else responded. i am assuming not everyone is having the problem?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

ro.pezzy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ro.pezzy Send a message via Yahoo to ro.pezzy

i had this problem with rss hub, no one answered me but a sarcasm comment lol, but any who..has anyone been able to put the new diamond2 keyboard on there diamond if so is there a cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development