PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I searched over in the xda threads and can only find S2U2 version 1.05. Can you post the cab, link or thread to 1.50d please?

Also, I haven't seen any discussion of S2U2 here (probably a good thing), but it sure looks like fun stuff! For instance: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=355935
http://s2u2.eqvipage.dk/S2U2-index.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Ooohhhhh.....I thought this was used to animate the home screen wallpaper. I have an iPod Touch and one of the things I dislike about it is you have to turn it on and then slide 2 unlock. If the wallpaper was the only thing animated, this might be cool on our phones, but as a 'screensaver" I'm afraid it would be a real battery killer. Thanks though.

On a separate note, I came across a thread in xda once (and can't find it again for anything) about a script runtime thingy that could be use to change the wallpaper based on the time of day (or almost anything else for that matter). If I didn't dream this and anyone has a link, a Thanks is in your future.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
10th or 11th ? Anyhow you cant get upset someone hasn't answered you..Just be patient. Have you tried learning German? Everyone is focused on turning the windows icon pink and making sure the keyboard is 3d. Then your question will be answered "by the way, its English for me on 4.6" But i went back to 4.5 for my own reasons.

trust me i am far from upset i was just asking my question again so that it can be seen because my question seems to get lost all the time, so ya sorry for asking

in stead of trying to be silly and have a not so funny comment, how about an answer to my question, if you dont have an answer then dont respond to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
You are probably using the first corrupt version of one of TSOwens' taskbars (I think it was from a v5.1.6 taskbar. I had the same issue). The reminder used a German language code.
Download the newest version and reinstall. Soft reset and voila.
thanks for the answer my prblem but i am using v5 1.7 not 1.6 any ideas?????
Old 03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

I am currently using tsownen 1.7 taskbar and the Mighty Cab that gives you the extra Manila tabs like calander and call log. After I installed the mighty cab it killed my battery icon and put the clock in its place instead. I know there is a work around fix that I have seen Mighty publish before but I can't for the life of me find it. Anyone have any ideas how this was fixed?

Edit: I found out it was a problem with the Diamond Tweaks cab I installed. All is well now.. Thanks!!

Last edited by Phocas; 03-04-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Pixelpop is it this one? Or is there a different one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427463

Old 03-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

joshmon is a n00b

Thanks Mike for all the hard work on the roms ;-D. I do have a problem here I wanted to let you know about. I have a Sprint Diamond with your 4.6 rom loaded fresh with no .cabs, the touchscreen compact qwerty freezes frequently during sms, email, etc. typically for 5-10 sec @ a time. (also did this on the 4.5 release). Also my mms seems to have dissappeared . Thanks in advance for any help - Josh.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone have a list of everything installed in this ROM? I looked through the changelog and I'm not sure if that is everything.

Main thing I was wondering if it had the battery tweaks, the no2chem quick charge, and the 1% battery. Which I don't think it has the 1% battery increments.

Anyone have an app that puts the 1 pixel battery battery meter at the top? I used to use the one in WkTask on the Mogul but I don't need WkTask since this phone has a ton of memory.

Two other things I almost forgot... I could have sworn I saw the messaging app for Yahoo/AOL/etc on the stock flash. Is this still in the Mighty flash? If not, is there somewhere I can get it? I can't seem to find the Picture Mail on sprints site like I did for the Mogul. Anyone got a CAB for the Diamond?
Old 03-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Anyone have a list of everything installed in this ROM? I looked through the changelog and I'm not sure if that is everything.

Main thing I was wondering if it had the battery tweaks, the no2chem quick charge, and the 1% battery. Which I don't think it has the 1% battery increments.

Anyone have an app that puts the 1 pixel battery battery meter at the top? I used to use the one in WkTask on the Mogul but I don't need WkTask since this phone has a ton of memory.

Two other things I almost forgot... I could have sworn I saw the messaging app for Yahoo/AOL/etc on the stock flash. Is this still in the Mighty flash? If not, is there somewhere I can get it? I can't seem to find the Picture Mail on sprints site like I did for the Mogul. Anyone got a CAB for the Diamond?
I dont have a list, but everything you need is wither there, or easily located.

All the tweaks are present, and no it does not have the % battery meter.

OZ messenger is the sprint stock application. Google it, or better yet I will come back and upload it.

powerdeck.sprint.com look in Updates the sprint Picmail cab is there.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OZWinMobIM.cab (518.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-04-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

I downloaded the new rom and I love it! But how do you get the zoom bar icon thing on opera mobile back? I had this exact version of opera mobile and it had it before, but now its gone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development