PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Right click the link and hit "save as" you should be able to save the .png. Take that and transfer it to the phone. After that, in TF3D, scroll through settings and click on wallpaper and select the wallpaper where ever you saved it. If you want the wallpaper on every tabs, the .cab is located under the wallpapers. Enjoy.

Works like a charm LilRico! Thanks.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:04 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
The download link on their page isn't working.
Skyfire cab attached to this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Thank man, LMK when you do, that is going to help me big time! That's so time consuming!
Got it narrowed down from 1000 manila files to about 100 that I am going to have to try and edit now. I should be able to narrow that down even further as I test which ones actually change the buttons and ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Ahh leanne sorry to hear that.

You don't need to wait.

If the tleus stores have the swap units in stock, it's done right on spot. When my diamond vibrator broke i called the tleus @ vaughan mills mall, and they had one in stock.

Just call close locations till one of them has it so u can get it instantly!

Sorry to hear about the vibrator.... As everyone knows, mine bit the dust as well!
I wonder how the vibrate function got broke in the first place... hehe. awful.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Skyfire-VGA.CAB (584.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was told that the rule is they have to send yours out and then you wait 5-10 days to get your swap unit back. Is it maybe different here in BC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Ahh leanne sorry to hear that.

You don't need to wait.

If the tleus stores have the swap units in stock, it's done right on spot. When my diamond vibrator broke i called the tleus @ vaughan mills mall, and they had one in stock.

Just call close locations till one of them has it so u can get it instantly!

Sorry to hear about the vibrator.... As everyone knows, mine bit the dust as well!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work

Hey all,
I'm having a problem with the weather on TF3D... If I scroll to the weather tab, I see no icon, it just says on the right, Last Update -- %d min ago... at the bottom, there is no city name, but under the white line where it usually says the conditions, it says Downloading weather data...

It does not actually download anything, no matter how long I sit there for, and soft reset has not fixed.. I can't get into any of the sub menu's either. Clicking the 5-day does nothing, as well as anything under Menu.

Thanks in advance.

Please don't forget to press in the rare occurrence that I have helped you!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
I wonder how the vibrate function got broke in the first place... hehe. awful.
Funny, funny boy!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I was told that the rule is they have to send yours out and then you wait 5-10 days to get your swap unit back. Is it maybe different here in BC?
Hey, when my diamond died a little bit back, I got to keep the phone while we waited for a replacement... although that took more than a month I also live in BC.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
Hey all,
I'm having a problem with the weather on TF3D... If I scroll to the weather tab, I see no icon, it just says on the right, Last Update -- %d min ago... at the bottom, there is no city name, but under the white line where it usually says the conditions, it says Downloading weather data...

It does not actually download anything, no matter how long I sit there for, and soft reset has not fixed.. I can't get into any of the sub menu's either. Clicking the 5-day does nothing, as well as anything under Menu.

Thanks in advance.
This is a Mighty thread, update your sig!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Hey all,

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, I have a rule not to help people running Juicy 4.4 and asking for help in MightyMike's thread....LOL. j/k

I have seen instances when the server that this tab connects to is down and no data is returned. But I just updated my weather without a problem, so maybe it is city-related. Try deleting the city (if you can access the menu) and adding it again or adding a different city, just to test.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Sorry, I have a rule not to help people running Juicy 4.4 and asking for help in MightyMike's thread....LOL. j/k

I have seen instances when the server that this tab connects to is down and no data is returned. But I just updated my weather without a problem, so maybe it is city-related. Try deleting the city (if you can access the menu) and adding it again or adding a different city, just to test.
SHOOT! Sorry, will upgrade my sig, I upgraded over to mighty last night
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hey all,

Thanks in advance.
try deleting the forecast data cache from application data on the main memory

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development