PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Here you go, hope this is what you were wanting. Can't remember where I found it though to give credit...
Does anyone know where to find this sprint neon slider set but with the horizontal highlight 'swishes" at the top of each icon? Thanks.

Also, it looks like the sliders that LilRico is creating are all a single color per set, not the multiple colors of the original Sprint slider set.

Last edited by pixelpop; 02-14-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Does anyone know where to find this sprint neon slider set but with the horizontal highlight 'swishes" at the top of each icon? Thanks.

Also, it looks like the sliders that LilRico is creating are all a single color per set, not the multiple colors of the original Sprint slider set.
Yeah I am really pumped about that because I am using the blue theme cab already so it is going to flow with perfection!!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro
Carrier: Telus

rottirudy is just getting started
Question Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

I was wondering if anyone could lend a hand here my buddy has been loading mighty roms for a while now but it seems that his quick gps is not working I got him to flash back to factory rom and gps works so i got him to flash back to mighty 4.4.5 and gps no workie.. QuickGPS will not download. I got him to go into start->settings->phone->location setting-> that is set to on.. Does anyone have any input that may help him? Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottirudy View Post
I was wondering if anyone could lend a hand here my buddy has been loading mighty roms for a while now but it seems that his quick gps is not working I got him to flash back to factory rom and gps works so i got him to flash back to mighty 4.4.5 and gps no workie.. QuickGPS will not download. I got him to go into start->settings->phone->location setting-> that is set to on.. Does anyone have any input that may help him? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Try this thread... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36639

Old 02-14-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro
Carrier: Telus

rottirudy is just getting started
Question Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

It did not work for him, Thanks though. I know a while ago when I was running Juciey roms I ran into this problem and I can't remember what fixed it.. Anyone else having this issue????
Old 02-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottirudy View Post
It did not work for him, Thanks though. I know a while ago when I was running Juciey roms I ran into this problem and I can't remember what fixed it.. Anyone else having this issue????
If its Quick GPS that won't work, then make sure that the dat connection is enabled.. other than that. I wouldn't know.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

RonaldReagan is a n00b

I tried to search and searching through this thread is a night mare..... Thanks for the great work on this ROM, but how do I adjust the font size for IE? It's not responding to the font size option in the IE menu or text size in the settings --> screen ---> text size.

Last edited by RonaldReagan; 02-14-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

it is valentines day and i am spending it with my one and only love... a diamond is forever
Old 02-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
it is valentines day and i am spending it with my one and only love... a diamond is forever
Me too LMAO my gf is outa state *TEAR*
Old 02-14-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Cellfreak is keeping up the good workCellfreak is keeping up the good work

What happened to the wifi connect/disconnect button when you clicked up top on the EV or signal? I had it in an older version of Mighty.
I added back my EV timer and disconnect button.
Check out my Moto Q Photoshow
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8209

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development