PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Thank you for that insight! Its appreciated!
Just tryin' to give a little back.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
everything you need can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951
I have tried that cab so many times and never with any success, I read on this forum once upon a time but I cant find the thread that you can just replace what would be the default background image with the background you want and it will show on all tabs. Thats the info I am looking for.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:15 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I have tried that cab so many times and never with any success, I read on this forum once upon a time but I cant find the thread that you can just replace what would be the default background image with the background you want and it will show on all tabs. Thats the info I am looking for.
mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab works because I just tried it...
Old 02-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Google search mUn BackGround4AllPages and you will find what you are lookin for

update: You beat me to the punch Rico

Last edited by pirish; 02-13-2009 at 02:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Whats going on peeps
Old 02-13-2009, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Whats going on peeps
mornin'
Old 02-13-2009, 02:23 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Whats going on peeps
Getting ready for bed... I have my sliders done and may release them tomorrow...
Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab works because I just tried it...
You are my hero working well. I never tried that cab as it says its for the Touch Pro. WOOT!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

A few pages back (like 10 now) I asked if anyone knew about editing the manila files, I wanted to change the font color on my phone, well here is where I am with it. The Blue theme is of course Rico's and Mike's (mostly), the green is from the rep bar on this site. (Plus my wife said she liked the green)

Now if anyone knows how to change the places that are still white, can you please let me know because I have no friggin idea.

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-08-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:44 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how did you get the 5 day view on the one screen. is that the hd weather or what

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development