PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
This is absolutely the most awesome ROM ever!
No major issues. Everything works- no crashes!
The only glitch so far has been that data had to be setup @first. I haven't had to that since WM5.
and the disk drive bug

Old 02-06-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjrickli7 View Post
Everything is working fine on my end. Sprint TV, Nav, and not really have any problems.
they didnt install for me. how did you get them to installl?

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:54 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well, I re-downloaded 4.4.3, flashed to stock sprint, then to 4.4.3, hard reset and still no keyboard in landscape. I use gyrator for email and text in landscape and there's no keyboard there either.

Am I the only one having this issue anymore?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
they didnt install for me. how did you get them to installl?
You have the cabs for them? If you need the exact cabs i used just let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I updagraded from 3.9 to 4.4.1 2 and now 3, and ever since I upgraded to 4.4.1 I've noticed that the system will randomly lock up for anywhere from 1-10 seconds....

Most people wont notice, but I play alot of Solitaire at work and... and it happens quite a bit. I dont think its Solitaire itself because even the start menu wont respond. Anyone else notice this?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Well, I re-downloaded 4.4.3, flashed to stock sprint, then to 4.4.3, hard reset and still no keyboard in landscape. I use gyrator for email and text in landscape and there's no keyboard there either.

Am I the only one having this issue anymore?
I posted that I have a problem with the keyboad in lanscape mode already. Tried doing the same thing that you did and it still didn't solve it.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjrickli7 View Post
You have the cabs for them? If you need the exact cabs i used just let me know.
dude i wouldtruly appreciate that. i need the picturemail cab. really dont care about sprint music. im dying to send a picture to my bro of the baby gear i got for my baby nephew
Old 02-06-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I updagraded from 3.9 to 4.4.1 2 and now 3, and ever since I upgraded to 4.4.1 I've noticed that the system will randomly lock up for anywhere from 1-10 seconds....

Most people wont notice, but I play alot of Solitaire at work and... and it happens quite a bit. I dont think its Solitaire itself because even the start menu wont respond. Anyone else notice this?
i noticed that a lot. i ususally get online, play teeter, watch youtube videos and text and it freezes when doing either one. nothing works. noteven the hardware buttons. strangely though, it happened to me in GrooveROMS and in Juicys as well. So i dunno what could be the problem
Old 02-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03

My phone isn't showing removable storage on my laptop anymore since I updated (when connected using USB Disk Drive mode). Anyone know why?

--James
Old 02-06-2009, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: alltel

cbmm is a n00b

amazing all these problems i and i dont have one. every flash i have made works great, i use my phone all day for work, calendar, contacts, notes, as a flash drive for pc diagnostics, sms 20-30 a day. i must have a super mighty diamond, thanks mike once your rom kicks ***

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development