PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattemer View Post
<snip>

Question for anyone: on 4.1, all my menu's seem to be the wrong size, the scroll bar is cut off for instance in my call history menu, and if I go into contacts, the scroll bar is hidden behind the letter bar down the right side. Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully this wasn't already answered previously, sorry if it was!

Edit: I know the scroll bars are supposed to be more finger friendly, but in some cases it's getting cut in half or is hidden like I described above... in the areas where it works fine, I enjoy the larger scroll bar, much easier
I think Might Mike addressed this already, but it could be 20+ pages back ... He indicated the cut in half call histroy scroll bar is a quirk of the interface, and that we are kinda stuck with it.

You may wish to try down-sizing the vertical scroll-bar and see if that fixes things. It goes against the philosophy of his ROM(to be finger-friendly) but it may work. Let us know what you find.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

msmith is a n00b

I am running 4.1 and have come across a few issues.

1. when I open the phone screen I can only see half of the screen the second half of the display (bottom) is showing the previous menu.

2. I am using exchange with my touch, when I start a new email and click check the name, the message closes

Thanks for the efforts.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

Thanks! I found exactly what you were talking about. I'll see what I can do and post back with results.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith View Post
I am running 4.1 and have come across a few issues.

1. when I open the phone screen I can only see half of the screen the second half of the display (bottom) is showing the previous menu.
I'm currently running Mighty 4.1 as well, and could not re-produce this error. What screen is displayed *before* you open the phone screen? Do you see this behaviour every time you go to phone? From certain apps only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith View Post
2. I am using exchange with my touch, when I start a new email and click check the name, the message closes

Thanks for the efforts.
Strange. But I could not see this happening on my device either. I have 3 email account(Exchange based, Yahoo!, and Google). I tried these same steps on all three and never saw the window close as you describe.

Sorry!
Old 01-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: O2 xda2
Carrier: SMART

flipfox83 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to flipfox83
Re: [09/29/08] [Telus Mobility] [Mighty ROM v1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Awesome stuff man, good to see more people getting into the game

good luck, and as you know im here to help.

BRO,plz help me with my O2 xda2 i dont have an internet explorer and it cannot connect to internet im using toflock 6.1 one of myfriend told me to have a juvs file but it doesnt work to my OS please help me thakz...flip
Old 01-13-2009, 01:04 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: [09/29/08] [Telus Mobility] [Mighty ROM v1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfox83 View Post
BRO,plz help me with my O2 xda2 i dont have an internet explorer and it cannot connect to internet im using toflock 6.1 one of myfriend told me to have a juvs file but it doesnt work to my OS please help me thakz...flip
wow...thats one hell of a first post. does this have anything to do with this rom? what is O2 xda2? you dont have an internet explorer? wtf is toflock? whats a juvs file? Im not sure what you are trying to say but if its you flashed a rom and the internet does not work, then look here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37642
otherwise try again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond

msmith is a n00b

Well the half screen issues and periodic freezes are intermittent. I can recreate the email problem each time I have a pop3 account and exchange accoutns setup. If I start a new message type a name and then select check names it will bring up 2 addresses for this particular recipient, I select her work adress and then the message closes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
I'm currently running Mighty 4.1 as well, and could not re-produce this error. What screen is displayed *before* you open the phone screen? Do you see this behaviour every time you go to phone? From certain apps only?

Strange. But I could not see this happening on my device either. I have 3 email account(Exchange based, Yahoo!, and Google). I tried these same steps on all three and never saw the window close as you describe.

Sorry!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond victor
Carrier: sprint

cmdrogogov is a n00b

Just a rather dumb question: for some reason every time i dial #777 (sprint data) I get asked for a network logon, is there any way to stop this dialog from popping up so I can set the phone to dialup without having to OK it?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:11 PM
N00b

CedoNulli is just getting started

Anyone having issues with not being able to finger scroll certain screens such as the main screen with the clock and the contacts?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Telus

pedro1971 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrogogov View Post
Just a rather dumb question: for some reason every time i dial #777 (sprint data) I get asked for a network logon, is there any way to stop this dialog from popping up so I can set the phone to dialup without having to OK it?
Settings/Connections/Connections Managage existing conections select data edit: enter blanks for user name and password, check remember password. That should fix it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development