PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38999)

kidFromBigD 01-12-2009 11:57 PM

Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattemer (Post 636108)
<snip>

Question for anyone: on 4.1, all my menu's seem to be the wrong size, the scroll bar is cut off for instance in my call history menu, and if I go into contacts, the scroll bar is hidden behind the letter bar down the right side. Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully this wasn't already answered previously, sorry if it was!

Edit: I know the scroll bars are supposed to be more finger friendly, but in some cases it's getting cut in half or is hidden like I described above... in the areas where it works fine, I enjoy the larger scroll bar, much easier :)

I think Might Mike addressed this already, but it could be 20+ pages back ... He indicated the cut in half call histroy scroll bar is a quirk of the interface, and that we are kinda stuck with it.

You may wish to try down-sizing the vertical scroll-bar and see if that fixes things. It goes against the philosophy of his ROM(to be finger-friendly) but it may work. Let us know what you find.

msmith 01-13-2009 12:03 AM

I am running 4.1 and have come across a few issues.

1. when I open the phone screen I can only see half of the screen the second half of the display (bottom) is showing the previous menu.

2. I am using exchange with my touch, when I start a new email and click check the name, the message closes

Thanks for the efforts.

Mattemer 01-13-2009 12:09 AM

Thanks! I found exactly what you were talking about. I'll see what I can do and post back with results.

kidFromBigD 01-13-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msmith (Post 636239)
I am running 4.1 and have come across a few issues.

1. when I open the phone screen I can only see half of the screen the second half of the display (bottom) is showing the previous menu.

I'm currently running Mighty 4.1 as well, and could not re-produce this error. What screen is displayed *before* you open the phone screen? Do you see this behaviour every time you go to phone? From certain apps only?

Quote:

Originally Posted by msmith (Post 636239)
2. I am using exchange with my touch, when I start a new email and click check the name, the message closes

Thanks for the efforts.

Strange. But I could not see this happening on my device either. I have 3 email account(Exchange based, Yahoo!, and Google). I tried these same steps on all three and never saw the window close as you describe.

Sorry!

flipfox83 01-13-2009 12:31 AM

Re: [09/29/08] [Telus Mobility] [Mighty ROM v1.0]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 439109)
Awesome stuff man, good to see more people getting into the game :D

good luck, and as you know im here to help.

BRO,plz help me with my O2 xda2 i dont have an internet explorer and it cannot connect to internet im using toflock 6.1 one of myfriend told me to have a juvs file but it doesnt work to my OS please help me thakz...flip

Curb71 01-13-2009 01:04 AM

Re: [09/29/08] [Telus Mobility] [Mighty ROM v1.0]

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipfox83 (Post 636299)
BRO,plz help me with my O2 xda2 i dont have an internet explorer and it cannot connect to internet im using toflock 6.1 one of myfriend told me to have a juvs file but it doesnt work to my OS please help me thakz...flip

wow...thats one hell of a first post. does this have anything to do with this rom? what is O2 xda2? you dont have an internet explorer? wtf is toflock? whats a juvs file? Im not sure what you are trying to say but if its you flashed a rom and the internet does not work, then look here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37642
otherwise try again. :disgust:

msmith 01-13-2009 01:19 AM

Well the half screen issues and periodic freezes are intermittent. I can recreate the email problem each time I have a pop3 account and exchange accoutns setup. If I start a new message type a name and then select check names it will bring up 2 addresses for this particular recipient, I select her work adress and then the message closes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidFromBigD (Post 636279)
I'm currently running Mighty 4.1 as well, and could not re-produce this error. What screen is displayed *before* you open the phone screen? Do you see this behaviour every time you go to phone? From certain apps only?

Strange. But I could not see this happening on my device either. I have 3 email account(Exchange based, Yahoo!, and Google). I tried these same steps on all three and never saw the window close as you describe.

Sorry!

cmdrogogov 01-13-2009 10:49 AM

Just a rather dumb question: for some reason every time i dial #777 (sprint data) I get asked for a network logon, is there any way to stop this dialog from popping up so I can set the phone to dialup without having to OK it?

CedoNulli 01-13-2009 12:11 PM

Anyone having issues with not being able to finger scroll certain screens such as the main screen with the clock and the contacts?

pedro1971 01-13-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmdrogogov (Post 636859)
Just a rather dumb question: for some reason every time i dial #777 (sprint data) I get asked for a network logon, is there any way to stop this dialog from popping up so I can set the phone to dialup without having to OK it?

Settings/Connections/Connections Managage existing conections select data edit: enter blanks for user name and password, check remember password. That should fix it.