PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 01:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Teeter vibration lost...

so along my travel of rom testing i noticed the vib is gone in teeter in roms built with gf/tc kitchen...any chance of getting it back?

Old 09-27-2008, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Teeter vibration lost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
so along my travel of rom testing i noticed the vib is gone in teeter in roms built with gf/tc kitchen...any chance of getting it back?
Question was asked before.

vibration amount is an editable value in a text configuration file for labrynth/teeter. The base file in GF/TB kitchen is the Telus stock file which has very subtle vibrations.... you can reuse the file from the Sprint ROM to fix this easily.

My 2.0+ ROMs have enhanced vibration (like Sprint).
Old 09-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

where do i find it can you post it here?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok well it seems juicy is only out for juicy so anyone else care to help with this issue? also chefs/kitchen devs if you're not going to take the time to support your own work then quite frankly we dont need you here or want you here...this isnt a place for egos we help each other here.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
ok well it seems juicy is only out for juicy so anyone else care to help with this issue? also chefs/kitchen devs if you're not going to take the time to support your own work then quite frankly we dont need you here or want you here...this isnt a place for egos we help each other here.
Here is the file your looking for its located in \windows.

easily found if you search the key-word teeter on your device.

Juicy isnt just out for him self, he came on here and told you what you needed to find. with his instructions i found it my self. you don't have to be spoon fed to appreciate a helping hand/tip...

So if it was Me who gave you that initial clue as to where to look and Juicy was the one to actually feed you the file... would it be Juggalo is only looking out for Juggalo?

on a side note i think the cooks and kitchen dev's are doing a decent job in support. after all this is all done on free time work/school/life/significant other all come first. AND seeing as your question was posted at 1.22 AM there is a good chance he called it a night. went to bed. i guess Juicy was looking out for Juicy in a sense that he needed some sleep

just my .02 not looking to start a verbal here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Teeter_Config.zip (291 Bytes, 35 views) Click for barcode!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-27-2008 at 10:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

this wasnt the only time he was asked for help...just an fyi...and yes if a member asks for help you give it to him/her you dont dance around it and you certainly dont tell them to use search...you help till you cant help any further or a solution is made...thats how as a community we grow here.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
this wasnt the only time he was asked for help...just an fyi...and yes if a member asks for help you give it to him/her you dont dance around it and you certainly dont tell them to use search...you help till you cant help any further or a solution is made...thats how as a community we grow here.
thanks for your kind words sir, if you must know tho. Juicy has been a lil under the weather lately so he hasnt been on as much.

anyways bro, just copy that file i attached to your \windows directory that should fix up your teeter vibe issues
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development