PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 05:39 PM
N00b

qbanflak0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Juicy 1.x on Sprint Diamond Odd behavior?

I flashed Juicy's custom rom a few times to my sprint diamond and even after the registry hacks to speed performance up touchflo lags alot i tried anything i could think of to get it to work what strikes me as odd is why would it lag so much? both phones are technically identical i would expect a radio issue more than this, even the sprint stock rom with reg edits works faster, any suggestions? before anyone tells me its a telus rom and thats why it doesnt work then dont post, i know a few ppl that have the rom on their sprint diamonds and it runs well.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work
Re: Juicy 1.x on Sprint Diamond Odd behavior?

weird cause i'm using juicy 1.1 rom on my sprint diamond and touchflo is superfast, even faster than sprint version. everything is snappier, very happy with the rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

after flashing a new rom. its always recommended to do a hard reset right after. it makes sure there is no stray data kicking around from the old rom.

this usually cures any slowness experienced after flashing.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardmc View Post
weird cause i'm using juicy 1.1 rom on my sprint diamond and touchflo is superfast, even faster than sprint version. everything is snappier, very happy with the rom
Thanks eduardmc.... Juicy2.0 will have a Sprint flavour
Old 09-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Thanks eduardmc.... Juicy2.0 will have a Sprint flavour
The theme?!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 PM
VIP Member

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
The theme?!
no just Sprint carrier specific stuff, the weather focus for U.S., etc.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

crazymike is keeping up the good workcrazymike is keeping up the good work

how do you do a hard rest for the telus diamond
Old 09-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

anyone have problems with phone calls? once every 5 calls on juicy's rom it would go mute, not the feature mute, but just mute with no sound after 20 seconds into the call
Old 09-19-2008, 08:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
anyone have problems with phone calls? once every 5 calls on juicy's rom it would go mute, not the feature mute, but just mute with no sound after 20 seconds into the call
I'm going to attribute the error to HTC ADM package, which has been removed in 2.0
Old 09-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

so it is a known issue? or will a fresh flash and hard reset help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development