PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

nub4life is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Oh my god does this mean I can watch crunchyroll.com?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nub4life View Post
Oh my god does this mean I can watch crunchyroll.com?
Im there right now every piece of flash on that page works except for the actual video its complaining that java scripting has been disabled.

but the flash advertisement to the right of the video is working.

i wonder if we can fix this.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

hmmm... im in a bind here... im debating whether to go to ghettofreeryders rom 1.03, or wait for 1.07 for juicy.... i hope juicy implements the battery mod i posted yesterday. Ghettofreeryder has it in is, i have it on my stock telus rom with the 1% incriments, its f00kin awesome!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Juicy will probably be putting in your battery mod i have requested this and we spoke about it.

how did you get it installed?

also want to report that downloads in opera are now working. (downloaded a 100meg file)

im now having the same issue with book marks that some of you had. but im going to see if it was just a glitch.

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-10-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926

"Download FInix_VGA_Battery_and_Network_Icons_DLL_and_REG.zi p.
Inside you'll find the phcanOverbmp.dll, which you have to copy to Windows folder in your device (using a file explorer like Total Commander or Resco explorer), and FInix VGA Battery and Network Icons.reg which you have to import with a registry editor in your device (if you don't have one, you can use Dotfred taskmanager with registry editor included).
After this, restart your device to apply the changes.
I'm sorry for all the trouble.

On further note, all Chefs are welcome to cook it into your ROMs if you find it usefull. (Credits will be appreciated )"

I followed those steps, and it works great!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926

"Download FInix_VGA_Battery_and_Network_Icons_DLL_and_REG.zi p.
Inside you'll find the phcanOverbmp.dll, which you have to copy to Windows folder in your device (using a file explorer like Total Commander or Resco explorer), and FInix VGA Battery and Network Icons.reg which you have to import with a registry editor in your device (if you don't have one, you can use Dotfred taskmanager with registry editor included).
After this, restart your device to apply the changes.
I'm sorry for all the trouble.

On further note, all Chefs are welcome to cook it into your ROMs if you find it useful. (Credits will be appreciated )"

I followed those steps, and it works great!!!!
Im going to install and show Juicy a Screen Shot he will most deafinitly include it! dont worry :P

i cannot replace the file in ROM.

how the hell did you do it? resco wont touch it.

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-10-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Retired Staff

resco worked for me... put the file on ur storage card, click n' hold the file, MOVE TO and select the windows dir!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
resco worked for me... put the file on ur storage card, click n' hold the file, MOVE TO and select the windows dir!
Access denied

EDIT: got it used total commander resco wouldn't touch it for some reason.... never had that happen before.

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-10-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Access denied
well that's just weird... im using the latest resco and it did it no problem

i'm not too sure man?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch pro 2 Telus

chapinrico is keeping up the good workchapinrico is keeping up the good work

So I have updated to Juicy's 1.6 version everything works fine. One questions. In my email account list I have Outlook now, I never installed it. How do I delete it I don't want it there. I only want My hotmail and Gmail accounts.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development