PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Another Drunk NPC is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Volume button/talk key bug!

Hmm. I haven't installed CHT on your ROMs so that I could keep the lightness and I even tried flashing back to stock and no dice.
Very mysterious. Thanks for trying though.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

cardboardbox is a n00b
Re: CLOSED | Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you.

is the update profile option under settings removed from this rom? I'm getting Error code 67 after switching phones (TP2 -> Diamond) and the solution seems to be update profile... this is on the stock rom but I cant seem to find it in O.a.T.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post HTCGUI.EXE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
is the update profile option under settings removed from this rom? I'm getting Error code 67 after switching phones (TP2 -> Diamond) and the solution seems to be update profile... this is on the stock rom but I cant seem to find it in O.a.T.
Ugh. I have problems with that too. My phone would always automatically do "hands free activation". I got so annoyed with it, I just took "htcgui.exe" out of the ROM to see if it would keep it from happening. That was about a week ago. So far, so good. I'll keep ya'all posted.

- 2 Bunny
Old 03-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: OATS Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
RE: cooking. No need to learn how to cook. There is a tool that allows you to remove and insert files into an NBH. Since I don't use it, I can't remember the name but will look for it for you if you are interested and if you can't find it.

2) I will look to it, I had only read once a tutorial from OMJ for kitchen but get lost in the way.
Anyone have found this tool?
Old 03-05-2011, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
Anyone have found this tool?
The Tool is called htcRIE (HTC ROM Image Editor). Not sure if this is the latest version, but here you go...

[warning] Please read this before flash any official rom - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
Sorry, somehow missed this and my memory is fading on this but believe I largely would update profile/prl when I went back to the stock rom as part of the "flash dance".
Old 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mikeck is a n00b
Anyone have a copy of Light Sense 2.5.2016 23541 (6.5.5)

Looking for the last Light Sense before RSS Hub was put on the home sceen. The link in the first post comes up with an error from File Factory saying the file is no longer available. If anyone could post a link I would appreciate it. Thanks. Mike.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
The Tool is called htcRIE (HTC ROM Image Editor). Not sure if this is the latest version, but here you go...

[warning] Please read this before flash any official rom - xda-developers
Do you know what tool to backup the ROM? So when I try another ROM and I don't like it, I can restore the previous ROM as it was. I tried SPB BackUp but it gives me errors.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
Do you know what tool to backup the ROM? So when I try another ROM and I don't like it, I can restore the previous ROM as it was. I tried SPB BackUp but it gives me errors.
I used SPB Backup. Although it occasionally gave me errors too, the restores seemed to work correctly. Usually something about not being able to backup a file. Think I found that if I did power down/up, then SPB Backup would execute without errors. Probably something about the system releasing a file. My only real complaint w/SPB was the amount of junk (registry for e.g.) carried along or left behind. After a restore, I would typically do a lot of cleaning using SK Tools. I think SK Tools may have also had a backup function, but never used it.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

thanks for your help oat.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development