PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post SCREEN CONDITION Reply

Universal Note: Just so everyone knows, I have a new version in the works to fix some of the default setting and registry issues. I might also try to work on creating a BoostMobile version, since that is a popular carrier with these devices too.

Stay Tuned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
Yes, I am using the default theme. It is seen but it is difficult to be read. I think you need more colour contrast so it is clear enough to be read. Now I am using SPB Shell to have battery widget at the home screen.
Odd... Doesn't look that bad on mine. Is your screen cracked maybe? Mine is, and it makes things tough to read sometimes.

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Red face ELITE SUMMER RELEASE Reply

Elite Summer Release

Well, it's that time of year again - RELEASE TIME! This time, I have made massive progress and improvements to the ROM. For all the details and to download, see the educational ROM informational .DOC file here:

https://skydrive.live.com/P.mvc#!/vi...b&sc=documents

Try here on MultiUpload if SkyDrive doesn't do it for you:

http://www.multiupload.com/4ZNO8EJJMA

Thanks again to everyone for supporting Elite!

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by 2 Bunny; 07-25-2011 at 04:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ELITE SUMMER RELEASE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
The link does not work.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW! (7/22/2011) | Elite ROM | Summer 2011 Public Release Now Available! - 7/22/2

Hi 2 Bunny, yeah the link is really dead, I mean it's not loading. I want to try your last release...
Old 07-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Red face UPDATED LINK Reply

Quote:
The link does not work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Hi 2 Bunny, yeah the link is really dead, I mean it's not loading. I want to try your last release...
Sorry - don't know what happened there. Try this SkyDrive Link instead.

SkyDrive is being really weird, so if you get a solid white page, this may sound weird, but try copying the url out of the address bar and pasting it back in again. If it still doesn't work, there's always the reliable MultiUpload, linked below. I swear, Microsoft is becoming less desirable as a line of products every day.

http://www.multiupload.com/4ZNO8EJJMA

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by 2 Bunny; 07-25-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: For the third time, the links are fixed
Old 07-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

view9234 is a n00b
Re: NEW! (7/22/2011) | Elite ROM | Summer 2011 Public Release Now Available! - 7/22/2

Just installed and the ROM looks great (and is by FAR the fastest I've used!) but I'm having a hard time figuring out my signal strength. The icon makes it very hard (at least for me) to figure out how many bars I have. Is there a way to change icons and/or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks again for developing a GREAT ROM!!!

P.S. Any way to add animated weather to the Sense UI on the home screen?

Last edited by view9234; 07-25-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Wink 2 BUNNYS HOME TAB Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by view9234 View Post
Just installed and the ROM looks great (and is by FAR the fastest I've used!) but I'm having a hard time figuring out my signal strength. The icon makes it very hard (at least for me) to figure out how many bars I have. Is there a way to change icons and/or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks again for developing a GREAT ROM!!!

Fantastic. I'm glad you liked it, I really hope that this spreads quickly through whatever is left of the Diamond community so people can really "see the light" of Elite.

Quote:
...I'm having a hard time figuring out my signal strength. The icon makes it very hard (at least for me) to figure out how many bars I have. Is there a way to change icons and/or do you have any suggestions? ?
That's very strange. Mine will put a few "bars" on there, maybe you've got something stuck on the internal antenna? To be honest, I've never paid much attention to the "bars" because they don't really do anything anyway - in fact, I've wondered if it just displays different graphics for the "Bars" in random order, LOL! Could you maybe post a screenshot of what isn't working on that? Someone else said something about not being able to see the battery percentage, but I've never had problems with that myself. I mean, the original Windows Mobile taskbar has a lot of class, but so does the TSOWEN one, I just put it in there to "spice up" the ROM a bit.

Quote:
Could you do it with a CAB? Maybe.
Could I cook it into the next release? Where there's a will, there's a way.
Question is, would you want to use it either way? I found that after getting rid of the Manila 2.5 nonsense (including the beloved animated hometab weather) that the device really picks up. If the weather is that important, you could move the weather tab right next to the "home" tab, and then it wouldn't be that difficult to get to. I know the fun of the windshield wipers over your appointments, missed calls, and the clock isn't there (I sometimes miss it too), but in the end I think the performance benefits.

Maybe you could as here on PPCGeeks in the Windows Mobile Software section about a CAB?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-26-2011, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Thx!!! My brother Bunny ))) ..... testing right now!!!!! ..... P.S. In any case I will add some comments about new release. Any way thank you very much, 6.5 roms is killing me and my device already.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: 2 BUNNYS HOME TAB Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
That's very strange. Mine will put a few "bars" on there, maybe you've got something stuck on the internal antenna? To be honest, I've never paid much attention to the "bars" because they don't really do anything anyway - in fact, I've wondered if it just displays different graphics for the "Bars" in random order, LOL! Could you maybe post a screenshot of what isn't working on that? Someone else said something about not being able to see the battery percentage, but I've never had problems with that myself. I mean, the original Windows Mobile taskbar has a lot of class, but so does the TSOWEN one, I just put it in there to "spice up" the ROM a bit.
I think what he mean just like what I mean. You can make more color contrast between the bars/battery percentage and the background to make it to be able to read clearly. For example you can color the bars to be green and the battery percentage to be black.
Anyway I have been using your new ROM for a week and I really enjoy it. I feel the life of battery was improved, great job.
Thank you 2Bunny.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Question NEW RELEASE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Thx!!! My brother Bunny ))) ..... testing right now!!!!! ..... P.S. In any case I will add some comments about new release. Any way thank you very much, 6.5 roms is killing me and my device already.
I know. WM6.5 will cause your device a slow and painful death .

Quote:
I think what he mean just like what I mean. You can make more color contrast between the bars/battery percentage and the background to make it to be able to read clearly. For example you can color the bars to be green and the battery percentage to be black.
Anyway I have been using your new ROM for a week and I really enjoy it. I feel the life of battery was improved, great job.
Thank you 2Bunny.
To be honest, I never had any trouble reading the percentage or the "bars". Is your device doing something that mine isn't?

- 2 Bunny
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development