PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Light Sense 2.5.2012 ROMs - 6.1 and 6.5.x

THANKS
Primary thanks goes to OMJ, without whose kitchen and without the countless hours of support he provided to his users, this would not be possible. Thanks then flows naturally to all he thanked and specifically to MWALT and AMIKAM who have provided so much to me personally and to the Diamond community in general. Also, with the new Sense 2.5.2016 and the MaxSense ROMs, thanks goes to Programmatix and Maxycy.

THE RULES
I am NOT responsible for any damage that you may cause to your device! Before flashing, make sure your phone is unlocked! If your phone is not unlocked, look here.

DONATIONS
Several have asked me about donations. If you would like to donate something, I suggest the following. If you would like to say "Thanks" for the Sense 2.5.2012 ROMS, I would suggest you donate to OMJ here. If you would like to say "Thanks" for the Sense 2.5.2016 ROMS, give to Programmatix here. If you would like to say "Thanks" for the MaxSense Roms, give to Maxycy here. Mention these come at my suggestion and that is good enough for me.

THE DOWNLOADS

Sense2.5.2012
23541 (6.5.x), Light, July 3, 2010: click here
21895 (6.5), Light, July 3, 2010:click here

****** For Sense 2.5.2016 please go here for a special update. *******

Sense 2.5.2016
See post #78 here for cautions regarding CHT and flashing.

23541 (6.5.x), Light, July 9, 2010:
21895 (6.5), Light, July 9, 2010:

MaxSense 1.05/2.5.2016
Know Issue: Cannot select bottom programs in the Program Selector for Quick Links. Have asked for help
but until I receive a response you can create another link of the same program preceded with AAA so that it will appear at the top of the list and is thus selectable. You will need to install an "Action Screen". Click here for the one I use or you can search for others at XDA. You can configure MaxSense from scratch, or you can click here for the theme I used as a basis. Other VGA themes are also available in this thread.

Go here.

Titanium
These ROMs are identical to the Sense 2.5.2012 ones, except the Sense Packages have been omitted and the Windows Weather Widget has been included. As a result, they are ~15+MB smaller, which should easily accommodate those using SPB's MS. These have not been tested, so please let me know what problems exist.

Go here.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 10-20-2010 at 07:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: verizon/page plus

rooster95 is just getting started
Re: Anyone Interested in a Light, MaxSense ROM

downloading now...
Old 07-04-2010, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

Hi O.A.T

i just download your rom very lite and fast. can you please include the ★ DINIK's "Anastasia" IconSet ★. here is the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639163

Thank
Rick
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
Hi O.A.T

i just download your rom very lite and fast. can you please include the ★ DINIK's "Anastasia" IconSet ★. here is the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639163

Thank
Rick

Impressive icon set, though I'm guessing some will like and others will not. After a quick read-through of the above, looks like it can be installed via a cab. Why not follow that route? Also, if I install them into the rom for public consumption, I need to get Dinik's permission. Not sure I really want to get into this level of graphics customization.

My primary goal for this release was a light, fast and robust vanilla ROM that has a lot of memory available and is thus readily customizable with an individuals apps and gui customizations.

When it comes to MaxSense, Maxycy is only allowing his gui customization to be cooked into a rom. I think I understand where he is coming from in terms of being overloaded by waves of support questions and feature requests.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-04-2010 at 10:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Thanks for letting us try your roms O.a.T. Feels pretty fast downloaded the one that you had labeled 6.1 but its a 6.5 rom. Was wondereing cause i didnt think manila 2.5 was compatible with 6.1. Anyway i thought it was a max manila rom but it seems to be only sense. unless i am doing something wrong.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Thanks for letting us try your roms O.a.T. Feels pretty fast downloaded the one that you had labeled 6.1 but its a 6.5 rom. Was wondereing cause i didnt think manila 2.5 was compatible with 6.1. Anyway i thought it was a max manila rom but it seems to be only sense. unless i am doing something wrong.
Re: 6.1/6.5. You are absolutely right about the 6.1 being mislabeled; it is a 6.5 ROM, with the start menu on the top. Have corrected. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: MaxManila. Right again. Originally I started out asking about a MaxSense ROM, but most of the feedback I got was for a very light Sense-only ROM. A few postings back, I mentioned I would probably be releasing a MaxSense ROM once the new 1.05 comes out. Actually, probably a few days after it hits my mailbox, to see what if any issues exist and allowing some time for fixing.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Teasers

Co0kie 1.8.5 and MaxSense 1.04
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Co0kie.jpg (16.2 KB, 127 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg MaxSense.jpg (9.6 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-04-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Alltel branded)
Carrier: Verizon

hedphurst is a n00b

I'm downloading now, but I'm hesitant to flash just yet, since I just got everything set up the way I like it on the latest OMJ ROM (the May 21 Sense 2.5/Kimi messaging mod version). I'm sure I'll get the itch to flash again before too long, though, and this will be the ROM I try next. I've always enjoyed the "sex appeal" of the Energy ROMs, but I've had the best MMS success with the OMJ ROMs, plus reasonable free memory.

It's great to see someone still supporting the dusty, creaky, ol' Diamond, though! I'm glad SOMEBODY with the time and know-how to cook ROMs hasn't abandoned those of us either stuck in contracts or too broke to upgrade to a TP2/EVO/HD2/etc...

Thanks O.a.T., and I look forward to using this ROM in the near future!
Old 07-05-2010, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedphurst View Post
I'm downloading now, but I'm hesitant to flash just yet, since I just got everything set up the way I like it on the latest OMJ ROM (the May 21 Sense 2.5/Kimi messaging mod version). I'm sure I'll get the itch to flash again before too long, though, and this will be the ROM I try next. I've always enjoyed the "sex appeal" of the Energy ROMs, but I've had the best MMS success with the OMJ ROMs, plus reasonable free memory.

It's great to see someone still supporting the dusty, creaky, ol' Diamond, though! I'm glad SOMEBODY with the time and know-how to cook ROMs hasn't abandoned those of us either stuck in contracts or too broke to upgrade to a TP2/EVO/HD2/etc...

Thanks O.a.T., and I look forward to using this ROM in the near future!

Just a heads up re: MMS. I don't include ArcSoft MMS in the rom because of the (old?) problems associated with it. I've been using SprintMail, which I install via cab into the storage card and have been quite satisfied with it, although admittedly I don't rec'v much MMS.

Re: upgrading. I'm actually eligible to upgrade one of my phones now, but a) I still really like my Diamond, and b) I'm not sure I'd get the relative value out of an EVO that I get w/the Diamond.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

Hi O.A.T,

i been running your rom for a few days now. been very smooth a snappy. i like it. any updates on the maxsense lite?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development