PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sept. 04, Lt. Sense 2.5.[2012|2016|2018], WM6.[5|5.x], MaxSense, Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
start menu will be at the top
having installed the rom its actually at the bottom, battery life seems pretty good I've been using wifi for 3.5 hours and only lost 5% battery from a full charge. IT doesn't seem to want to accept my background change and the unable to download .mp4 files bug is still there. other wise it all seems to be working rather nice and fast.

wifi works fine, I cant test the dialer as I've no service at the moment about 40 megs left after installing apps on main storage. before hand about 90mb

Last edited by sonic101mk2; 09-29-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

andygallo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
For those willing to test the 21679 SYS, here are the links. I believe/hope these have the bold and dialer fix. Looking forward to your feedback on these in terms of speed, functionality, etc. Thanks in advance.

For Light Sense 2.5.2016/21679 click here .
For Light MaxSense 21679 click here.
Interesting, I just loaded Light Sense 2.5.2016/21679 and it looks like WM 6.5.1 or 6.5.3. Build number is correct in the phone info tho. First thing that's interesting is there doesn't appear to be a titanium interface (did you take that out?), but overall seems pretty responsive so far. I'm not a fan of the big buttons on the bottom but I'll give it a whirl for a couple of days and let you know what I find.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic101mk2 View Post
downloading the max sense version now, I have a question though, is the 21679 build the one with the start menu at the top or the bottom?
This is a 6.5.x sys, meaning start menu on bottom. This sys is causing some problems on CHT 2.0 beta since it is being interpreted as a 6.1, but it is not. There is a regedit on co0kie's thread that will fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygallo View Post
Interesting, I just loaded Light Sense 2.5.2016/21679 and it looks like WM 6.5.1 or 6.5.3. Build number is correct in the phone info tho. First thing that's interesting is there doesn't appear to be a titanium interface (did you take that out?), but overall seems pretty responsive so far. I'm not a fan of the big buttons on the bottom but I'll give it a whirl for a couple of days and let you know what I find.
Believe I had included Titanium, as usual. Will check and let you know asap. Been a long day, so maybe a day or so. Thanks again for those who are testing/reporting.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
This is a 6.5.x sys, meaning start menu on bottom. This sys is causing some problems on CHT 2.0 beta since it is being interpreted as a 6.1, but it is not. There is a regedit on co0kie's thread that will fix this.
I see, well a quick soft reset solved my wallpaper issue. The mp4 downloading issue is still present but otherwise I so no problems yet.
I can't wait for a max sense update, it'd be nice to use the new rss tab, also have you thought about adding the facebook tab to your roms?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:54 PM
N00b

Quote:
Believe I had included Titanium, as usual. Will check and let you know asap. Been a long day, so maybe a day or so. Thanks again for those who are testing/reporting.
Hmmm, OK, I think it is on there, but it doesn't seem to work. The interface just "sticks". It basically shows whatever was on the screen last. But it's just the interface part, I can still use the Windows button to get to the settings.

First weird thing to happen: After I finished configuring my phone, I hit the sleep button and the thing turned off the screen and started to vibrate constantly. Not the quick buzz pulse like a notification, but a constant long buzz. It wouldn't wake up and I had to hit the reset button. I cannot reproduce.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygallo View Post
I screwed up sorting the sys, so some of the packages went into the wrong locations. Will recook and upload. New links should be up tomorrow. Thanks for finding this.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 09-30-2010 at 12:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Let's try this again, with the corrected roms. Again, looking forward to your feedback on these in terms of speed, functionality, etc. Thanks in advance.

For Light Sense 2.5.2016/21679 click here.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 09-30-2010 at 12:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Let's try this again, with the corrected roms. Again, looking forward to your feedback on these in terms of speed, functionality, etc. Thanks in advance.

alright downloading now. ill flash it in the morning as its almost 3 am. and again ill use the max sense version
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 PM
N00b

Quote:

Cool, thanks O.a.T.! I loaded the Sense version up. I'll let you know what I find.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

O.a.T., thanks for the ROM. I needed a lite rom due to a space hungry secure email client my work just rolled out. I didn't have enough space with the prior ROM I was using but your's is working great.

I do have one issue though... I'm running your Lite Sense 23541 ROM and after I answer an incoming call the phone control buttons are shifted down so I'm unable to hit the black keypad button or the red endcall button. Is this a known issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development