PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Very Light Sense 2.5.2012 and 2.5.2016 [21895|6.5 and 23541|6.5.x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Oh and one other thing. I the previous 2012 ROMS I think you or the system had tasks set to close on X, now I "think" they remain running, which I prefer.

If you can confirm that, thanks.

Seems, like more than anything, it is app dependent on what the "X" does. Generally, if I want to leave an app running, I will hit the start menu or a back button if it appears. You can then find the app running in task manager and get to it by double clicking.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-12-2010 at 05:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: Telus

betaboy00 is a n00b
Re: 2.5.2016/23541 Lt. Is Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump4jay View Post
I find that immediately after flashing/customization, the Home button won't work (the word 'Start' appears in the top-left hand corner, but otherwise, nothing happens). I've experienced this on just about every ROM I've ever flashed. But after a simple soft-reset, it always works as it should, taking me to the Home tab.

So, try that.
it was just a straight install of the rom with nothing else added. I guess the initial reset after the rom install didn't help. A second reset helps

Thanks so much.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

fred_co is a n00b

My stock Sprint ROM had Microsoft Mobile Office installed (word, excel,etc), how do I get it back after installing this ROM?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_co View Post
My stock Sprint ROM had Microsoft Mobile Office installed (word, excel,etc), how do I get it back after installing this ROM?
Install a cab. I've attached the 2010 version from Microsoft.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Office_2010.cab (2.98 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

JackOTrades is a n00b

Does anyone know where there are some cabs to make the highlights blue like Energy's rom that will work with this rom? I really don't care for the green of the stock rom.

I've looked everywhere, and can only find stuff for older sense, or for the HD2. will these work with this rom? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Install a cab. I've attached the 2010 version from Microsoft.

@MWALT: Thanks for handling this. Was out the last couple of days fly fishing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

O.A.T, nice to see you back in bussiness. anything new on the roms?
Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOTrades View Post
Does anyone know where there are some cabs to make the highlights blue like Energy's rom that will work with this rom? I really don't care for the green of the stock rom.

I've looked everywhere, and can only find stuff for older sense, or for the HD2. will these work with this rom? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

'Fraid I don't.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-15-2010 at 09:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

New 2016 Coming

I'll be testing a new 2016 rom in the next few days that include some updated Manila packages as well as a few tweaks, e.g. colored weekends in monthly and yearly views. Preliminarily, looks like the rom will be some 3+ Mb smaller and maybe just a bit quicker. If the testing goes well, I'll try to post this weekend.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-15-2010 at 01:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work
Re: New 2016 Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
I'll be testing a new 2016 rom in the next few days that include some updated Manila packages as well as a few tweaks, e.g. colored weekends in monthly and yearly views. Preliminarily, looks like the rom will be some 3+ Mb smaller and maybe just a bit quicker. If the testing goes well, I'll try to post this weekend.
thanks O.a.T, i just bought another brand new diamond on ebay for $90 just in case this one goess out of bussiness. i am looking forward for this weekend. keep up the good work!

thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development