PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: [6/21/10] cesium's clearROM v2.0 Final [Sense 2.5 | 6.5.x | 23563]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_shuai View Post
attached
Thanks. Also, there is nothing inside the wince.nls.zip file you sent. Can you please reupload it.

And to clarify, for the tapres and outres files, should I rename them to 0409 or just include them alongside?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: China Telecomm

kevin_shuai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Thanks. Also, there is nothing inside the wince.nls.zip file you sent. Can you please reupload it.

And to clarify, for the tapres and outres files, should I rename them to 0409 or just include them alongside?
u can't unzip wince.nls in PC, try to unzip this zip file in WM by resco file explorer to \windows directly, replace exist wince.nls, then the control panel\region will appear China.

tapres and outres files: I don't know whether need to rename them to 0409, pls try and rename them to 0409 and replace original 0409 file in ur ROM
Old 06-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

X-Rayden is a n00b

i've tried to find on this tread, but didn't, I Got a bizare problem with this rom, when receiving a call, the slider is under the windows bar...I have to be precise to awnser, is there a fix ? (I use w/o cookie)
Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Rayden View Post
i've tried to find on this tread, but didn't, I Got a bizare problem with this rom, when receiving a call, the slider is under the windows bar...I have to be precise to awnser, is there a fix ? (I use w/o cookie)
You need to ensure that phcanvga.exe is running on your phone. Do not use any type of ram cleaner (or make an exception for phcanvga.exe if possible), as they will shut the .exe down and lead to the problem you are having. You should have a shortcut to phcanvga.exe in your \windows\startup folder. If you do not, put one there so that the program starts every time your phone boots. You need this program to move the screen up since this and most ROMs are now using wvga phone canvas's on vga devices.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

X-Rayden is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You need to ensure that phcanvga.exe is running on your phone. Do not use any type of ram cleaner (or make an exception for phcanvga.exe if possible), as they will shut the .exe down and lead to the problem you are having. You should have a shortcut to phcanvga.exe in your \windows\startup folder. If you do not, put one there so that the program starts every time your phone boots. You need this program to move the screen up since this and most ROMs are now using wvga phone canvas's on vga devices.
it's there, and working.... hum, maybe I should try with the cookie mod.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Odd, my brothers diamond is on the no-cookie version and has no issues with the dialer :-/
Old 07-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rattler459 is a n00b

cesium
Now that you have the touch pro 2 are you going to start cooking for it ?
Old 07-09-2010, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

The ROM is very good I like it, but not "perfect" because - 1. Where =( is the input, i mean the option for Keyboard??? (i can't change the skin, can't change the language) 2. task manager in the right upper corner (the clock) when you press it, it's blinking (blink blink flash) disappear very fast, only when you open between 2-4 programs than it's shows normally a program that run right now, but this bug is not to bad, it's obviously nothing. But bug or missing a input option (( it's bad...
P.S. I'm use 2.0 LIGHT W/O CO0KIE HOME TAB. Can somebody help me ???

Last edited by kainppc6700; 07-09-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
The ROM is very good I like it, but not "perfect" because - 1. Where =( is the input, i mean the option for Keyboard??? (i can't change the skin, can't change the language) 2. task manager in the right upper corner (the clock) when you press it, it's blinking (blink blink flash) disappear very fast, only when you open between 2-4 programs than it's shows normally a program that run right now, but this bug is not to bad, it's obviously nothing. But bug or missing a input option (( it's bad...
P.S. I'm use 2.0 LIGHT W/O CO0KIE HOME TAB. Can somebody help me ???
For 1: Delete the "Redirect" value under the following registry keys:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Buttons]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]
For 2: HTC Taskmanager is not compatible with 6.5.x sys (assuming that is what is cooked in cesium's rom). Search for arkswitch at xda for a good task-switching/closing application that uses the left portion of the taskbar. I don't know if htc taskmanager closes programs when pressing the X in the lower right. If it does, you will want to add an exception for arkswitch (if it's possible) or disable the htc taskmanager. Then you could install a program called ameba (search at xda again). You can use the ameba settings program to configure it and add an exception for arkswitch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development