PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
Great Rom Amikam!
Questions:

1. How can I enable dtmf when i'm using the dialer? I want to hear the numbers when I press them.

2. How can I lock the volume levels and disable the volume buttons? I keep turning the volume down when it's in the holster.

Thanks much for the reply!
rachy gave u the answer to question 1....
about the second question.... im not sure... i think its a reg edit... ill post it up when i have time to look for it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b
Talking Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Thank you very much for the reply! You too amikam ...

It's nice to actually have4 someone actually answer a post ...

1 other question ... In Mauryrom's latest release (way too sluggish for me, btw) the calendar manager on the today screen in sense shows the predicted weather for your appt if it is within like the next 5 days. Is there a tweak somewhere to activate this, or is a totally different version of calendar?

Thanks much once again for the response ...
Old 03-17-2010, 09:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Great Rom Amikam!
Questions:

1. How can I enable dtmf when i'm using the dialer? I want to hear the numbers when I press them.

2. How can I lock the volume levels and disable the volume buttons? I keep turning the volume down when it's in the holster.

Thanks much for the reply!
For 2, the easiest way is to lock the device. I am using an HTC lockscreen ported from the hd mini, which is working well. As long as you don't need to use a pin with it, it should work fine and will stop the hard keys from doing anything unless there is an incoming call. I use it with lockdevice, so it will automatically lock when the screen shuts off.
Link to lockscreen

Link to lockdevice
Old 03-17-2010, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thank you very much for the reply! You too amikam ...

It's nice to actually have4 someone actually answer a post ...

1 other question ... In Mauryrom's latest release (way too sluggish for me, btw) the calendar manager on the today screen in sense shows the predicted weather for your appt if it is within like the next 5 days. Is there a tweak somewhere to activate this, or is a totally different version of calendar?

Thanks much once again for the response ...
it should show u the weather of the location that u setup.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it should show u the weather of the location that u setup.
It does, you just have to wait a sec sometimes but it's definitely there.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
For 2, the easiest way is to lock the device. I am using an HTC lockscreen ported from the hd mini, which is working well. As long as you don't need to use a pin with it, it should work fine and will stop the hard keys from doing anything unless there is an incoming call. I use it with lockdevice, so it will automatically lock when the screen shuts off.
Link to lockscreen

Link to lockdevice
Thanks for posting the lock links mwalt2. Somehow I misinterpreted djdigital40's volume locking question last night, and thought he was looking for a way to lock the volume level all the time, even during use. That said, does anyone know of a way to lock the volume level with the system on and in use? I ask, as I do use Pocket Shield, and it works great for locking the screen and all hard buttons. Nonetheless, I still find my phone volume level has changed from time to time for some unknown reason.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Best to all,
R
Old 03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b
Talking Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
It does, you just have to wait a sec sometimes but it's definitely there.
I think the question is being mis-understood. The weather module on the home page works fine. it's in the appts listing i'm talking about (underneath the main weather) In maury's latest it shows the appt with the weather forecast for that day underneath it ... kind of a single line little graphic and some text. really kewl feature if someone can get it activated with this rom.

Thanks for now!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
I think the question is being mis-understood. The weather module on the home page works fine. it's in the appts listing i'm talking about (underneath the main weather) In maury's latest it shows the appt with the weather forecast for that day underneath it ... kind of a single line little graphic and some text. really kewl feature if someone can get it activated with this rom.

Thanks for now!
Yes I understood your question just fine, I was talking about the weather in the appointments also. The only thing i can think of is that you're not in the "day" mode and you're in agenda mode. The weather only shows up when you're in the day mode. Go to the calendar tab, then Menu - View- Day and the weather will show up.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

onehitter is just getting started

Does anyone have a cab that will get rid of the flipping of the numbers on the clock and just display the current time? For some reason it bugs me.

I dodnt want to change clocks just the flipping animation that takes place when you go back to the home screen.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitter View Post
Does anyone have a cab that will get rid of the flipping of the numbers on the clock and just display the current time? For some reason it bugs me.

I dodnt want to change clocks just the flipping animation that takes place when you go back to the home screen.
I don't have a cab but you can extract the manila file from the attached file and copy it to the /Windows directory (you can use Total Commander or just copy it manually and then going to the /Windows directory and then paste) and then soft rest. It should do the job.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Stop_Clock_Flipping_0102.rar (5.4 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development