PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

diamonddiggler is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM - Sense 2.5 (WM6.5 | 21887 | January 25, 2010)

I am a big fan of the manila locker so I would hate to see you get rid of it. I wouldn't mind having Opera instead of IE. I can't say that I would change much else. It has been solid. I installed that biotouch cab and that seemed to fix my issues. Great work.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Seems to running great so far, the "all settings" button under the settings tab is not present, maybe on purpose, dont know, nothing big though since I dont use that anyway, besides that its nice and smooth, I prefer the manila lock to s2 for some reason.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
I am a big fan of the manila locker so I would hate to see you get rid of it. I wouldn't mind having Opera instead of IE. I can't say that I would change much else. It has been solid. I installed that biotouch cab and that seemed to fix my issues. Great work.
I dont cook opera on purpose, that way everyone can pick a version that they like... and install on internal storage instead.
i would add sashimi support so it can be installed on first flash from the internal storage... but i don't know how to make it work. and i think that if i would just use it for installing just one or two cab's it would be the same as me doing it myself after flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
Seems to running great so far, the "all settings" button under the settings tab is not present, maybe on purpose, dont know, nothing big though since I dont use that anyway, besides that its nice and smooth, I prefer the manila lock to s2 for some reason.
the button is there... it's "menu" and then u click "all settings".

Last edited by amikam; 01-26-2010 at 09:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post

the button is there... it's "menu" and then u click "all settings".
I see, I was used to it being in that spot, thanks.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
iondokk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
i think u would need to install this to get sprint tv:
Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix
please let me know if it worked for u.

Thanks.
Thank's for the tv_fix cab But... still no go, but did get activesync to work...

Last edited by iondokk; 01-26-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
This fixed the ActiveSync issue for me.
i forgot to ask u if it cancels the sip menu ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: MikROM - Sense 2.5 (WM6.5 | 21887 | January 27, 2010)

Updated first post and second post.

A fully loaded multi carrier rom will be up later today.

edit: Uploading now...

Last edited by amikam; 01-28-2010 at 12:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

castnorth is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Flashed the 1.25 version and am loving the skin and extra memory. One issue i am having is with Microsoft voice cmd. I tried to load from cab and keep running into loading errors. I am using version 1.6.21040 and tried to load it onto the main memory. I live in oregon and we just went to a hands free law so using voice command is really helpful. any help or insight would be helpful.

The manilla locker almost makes me forget about the lack of missed calls notification.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by castnorth View Post
Flashed the 1.25 version and am loving the skin and extra memory. One issue i am having is with Microsoft voice cmd. I tried to load from cab and keep running into loading errors. I am using version 1.6.21040 and tried to load it onto the main memory. I live in oregon and we just went to a hands free law so using voice command is really helpful. any help or insight would be helpful.

The manilla locker almost makes me forget about the lack of missed calls notification.
Im cooking a version with voice command as im writing this message... it will have some more things on, ill be posting the change log up in a few... it wont be a light version though.
ill try to make u a cab from the packages that im using, it just might work.

edit: check your private messages...

Last edited by amikam; 01-27-2010 at 11:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

castnorth is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Im cooking a version with voice command as im writing this message... it will have some more things on, ill be posting the change log up in a few... it wont be a light version though.
ill try to make u a cab from the packages that im using, it just might work.

edit: check your private messages...

No go tho probably my fault. More detail in PM. Thanks and looking forward to update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development