PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshowman View Post

Lastly, anyway to make the dialer to always remain active rather than the display going off (during a call)?
I hate the fact that to end a call, I have to click power button and then press end call. (my end key isn't working very well)

Thanks for the ROM BTW.

I use a program, cab installed, called Touch_inCall that offers all sorts of options regarding keeping the display on, etc. You should be able to find it easily with a search. If not, let me know and I will post it.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Telus

icutzo is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to icutzo
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

shadowxaero,

Any updates on the time not showing on received text messages ? I`ve tried the newest Energy rom and it has the same sys 21889 and it`s doing the same damn thing lol. Perhaps it`s sys related ??? I will post there and see if they come up with a solution.

Carrier : Telus
Phone : HTC Diamond

Running on :
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by icutzo View Post
shadowxaero,

Any updates on the time not showing on received text messages ? I`ve tried the newest Energy rom and it has the same sys 21889 and it`s doing the same damn thing lol. Perhaps it`s sys related ??? I will post there and see if they come up with a solution.
I believe its a sys problem because it worked in 21887. Can you tell me if your Gsensor is working fine on energyrom though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:36 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
I believe its a sys problem because it worked in 21887. Can you tell me if your Gsensor is working fine on energyrom though.
Yup, Gsensor works fine, even in Mobile Shell.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:47 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Can someone check the G Sensor polling interval?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:29 AM
N00b

Thumbs up Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Fix for the Incoming txt messages not showing the time

I have found the solution. You have to add a registry key under : HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS. Add a Dword: RecvTimeStamp and set it to 1, reset and Voila ! All new incoming txt will have date and time. (Only new threaded txt msgs. If you receive a txt msg in an old thread you will not see the time.)

Last edited by icutzo; 01-21-2010 at 07:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started

I hope this thread didn't die. Looking forward to this ROM continued development.

Actually just tried the youtube app for the first time since flashing. Getting this

Error: This video cannot be played.

Same error for both wifi and cell data connections.

Last edited by tlittell; 01-23-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

bean373 is keeping up the good workbean373 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Awesome Rom!!! Been using your rom for about 2 weeks now. Very Fast and Stable. Would love to see future updates.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:09 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
I hope this thread didn't die. Looking forward to this ROM continued development.

Actually just tried the youtube app for the first time since flashing. Getting this

Error: This video cannot be played.

Same error for both wifi and cell data connections.
You got a Youtube folder on your Internal Storage/.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
You got a Youtube folder on your Internal Storage/.
I do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development