PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Has anyone with the ERPR 500 plan gotten this discount?

I was denied and I am wondering if it would be more beneficial if I switched to Everything Data 450 plan instead, would I then be eligible for the Company Discount?

Thanks,

-CC

EDIT: Ok, went via chat and was confirmed that ERPR 500 is ineligible for the Company Discount. So I had them switch my plan to ED 450 and the rep was then able to apply a 25% discount.

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-14-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

i just signed up for an @aim.com account and tried citigroup for the hell of it. im currently getting 23%, but 27% would be nice! i wonder if the discount applies to the $10 monthly EVO fee.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

jfizz88 is keeping up the good workjfizz88 is keeping up the good work

Another way is to ask your employer if you get any discounts on cell phone service for working where you work. You t should get an employer code if you do get a discount and apply it to your account online or by phone through customer service. I get 25% of sprint for working at home depot

Crispy EVO because its Toasted.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizz88 View Post
Another way is to ask your employer if you get any discounts on cell phone service for working where you work. You t should get an employer code if you do get a discount and apply it to your account online or by phone through customer service. I get 25% of sprint for working at home depot
the way posted here is easier imo.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
Um not true?? I my contract date got extended 2 years for the day it processed, and it clearly states this will extended your contract two years.
Just thought I'd chime in here too. My contract wasn't extended either.

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 06-17-2010, 12:50 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Well......I did this before I got my EVO but the site said it doesn't affect your upgrade so I went for it.......now getting 25% off my bill....should be....starting next month!

I'm not trying to be greedy or anything but my only question is.........HOW IN THE HELL are you guys getting 27% off?! What name do you put in there to get that much!

T.I.A.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I figure I get in too. In case this wasnt covered, you can only have one promo per account. Cant have 17% off and then have another 5%. I learned the hard way by trying to apply 15% off from work on top of my 25% a while back. I was a greedy kid back then!
Thank God they were able to reverse the changes.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Based on responses so far, i would conclude that this process does indeed renew your contract for two years. I have a great 20% discount from my part-time employment and dont see the need to switch and jeapardise, but in this economy, every little bit more savings is good.

Would be nice to get a yes or no answer.

For a forum that is very helpful, this threadappears to be a thread that falls short. If I were a moderator I would close this one for the fact that straight answers are hard to come by, but i know thats not a good enough reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
So it does absolutely nothing? The context in which I read those posts (yeah I did do a search) was that it wouldn't mess up upgrade eligibility dates.
if you guys can write, hopefully you can read. instead of just coming to the end of a thread asking what's already been covered, READ THE THREAD FIRST. have a nice day.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:44 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Whats the highest discount off our monthly statement we can have?!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
Just thought I'd chime in here too. My contract wasn't extended either.
Well that's some crap!!! I wonder why mine was ? hmm....*ponders*

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion