PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

i dont think so, im sure its just their safe guard to avoid calls from customers asking where it is... much like when you have sprint remove or reverse charges, they almost always tell you it may take 2 billing cycles to reflect..
Old 08-02-2009, 12:01 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badchad View Post
This gives me a small amount of concern.

Why would something like this require two billing cycles? Is it possible that in that timeframe they may be doing some sort of validation?
This is common with Sprint. I have dealt with Sprint form many years both for business and my personal accounts and whenever there is a rebate, refund, credit, or discount applied they will always tell me two billing cycles. It is usually sooner than that.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Confirmed. I used the @post.com email and just got the email from Sprint saying I would be getting 27% off. Thanks to OP.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2

Macho is just getting started

Thank you for contacting Sprint.

Sprint has received your request to participate in the discount program
through Platinum Architecture. We are unable to process your request
through your employer because your account is set up as a corporate
account. Please contact your employer for further information.

This is the email i got in return from sprint is there a paticular way i should respond to this email
Any advice please
Old 08-02-2009, 06:14 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho View Post
Thank you for contacting Sprint.

Sprint has received your request to participate in the discount program
through Platinum Architecture. We are unable to process your request
through your employer because your account is set up as a corporate
account. Please contact your employer for further information.

This is the email i got in return from sprint is there a paticular way i should respond to this email
Any advice please

This is more than likely if you have a company paid account.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

goodsforsale18 is a n00b

Is this still working?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsforsale18 View Post
Is this still working?
Should last a very long time.....unless CitiGroup or Sprint go under..........
Old 08-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It has to wait 2 billing cycles because thats how the way it is.

And I believe your billing due date is changed to Citicorps billing date also.

I <3 Android
Old 08-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

oh and btw, this will not work with Sero or Every Plus plans.

But every other plan SHOULD work. Dont know about the Simply Everything Plan, when I was at Sprint, we couldnt put any discounts on that plan.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

goodsforsale18 is a n00b

Hey guys i tried with the post.com email and it worked, but i also have a friend who works for sprint who advised me the verification check is when sprint calls citi bank to verify whether if you work there or not. I current have a 17% discount with sprint and i'm not willing to lose my discount as this attempt would kick my 17% discount out the system. He advised that i should contact sprint to let them know i will keep my 17% discount and to disregard the 27%. I mean if you really think about it, if sprint makes that phone call to citi bank they will eventually find out you don't work for them. So far i havent heard of anyone on here actually receiving the 27% discount. Let me know what you guys think!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion