PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 View Post
so do you have to resign for 2 years just to get a 27% corp discount?
No it does not change your contract date. The only change is what you pay. I should see my discount in the next billing cycle.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
No it does not change your contract date. The only change is what you pay. I should see my discount in the next billing cycle.
Um not true?? I my contract date got extended 2 years for the day it processed, and it clearly states this will extended your contract two years.

If yours didn't, first how'd you go about that, and second proof?
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey
Quote:
Um not true?? I my contract date got extended 2 years for the day it processed, and it clearly states this will extended your contract two years.

you fell for the banana in the tailpipe. I got my discount and my contract still ends in october. if you don't say anything, it'll quietly get changed. but the discount is a yearly thing and has to be renewed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post

I just created an aol account from the link in post #209 and followed the rest of the steps previously posted. I got an email confirmation saying congrats on the 27% discount. You don't have to believe me on the contract renewal if you don't want, obviously others have gotten this done without contract renewal. I am not wasting my time with a screenshot because the next thing you know someone will say I PS'ed it.

All I can say is I got the discount confirmation email a couple weeks ago and as of today, I am eligible for upgrade on one line 8/1/10 and the other 11/1/10. Sorry your contract got extended!

here's the screenshot anyway
Attached Images
File Type: jpg proof.jpg (9.9 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jason25; 06-08-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Quote:
I just created an aol account from the link in post #209 and followed the rest of the steps previously posted. I got an email confirmation saying congrats on the 27% discount. You don't have to believe me on the contract renewal if you don't want, obviously others have gotten this done without contract renewal. I am not wasting my time with a screenshot because the next thing you know someone will say I PS'ed it.

All I can say is I got the discount confirmation email a couple weeks ago and as of today, I am eligible for upgrade on one line 8/1/10 and the other 11/1/10. Sorry your contract got extended!

here's the screenshot anyway
Well that's your upgrade status, not your contract. Two separate things, though often confused since your contract is due usually when you get your upgrade.

My contract got extended as it says on the site. My upgrade dates didn't get affected as they shouldn't.

All you proved to me is that your upgrade didn't get moved back, which is right they shouldn't have done that.

And no, I wouldn't go around saying you BS'ed the photo. I'd hope you have more important things to do besides BS'ing on a forum

I'd look around for your contract date on the site or call up sprint and ask them when your contract is up. I bet it got extended 2 more years. If not, I'm shocked.

Edit: Haha sorry I re looked over your photo and saw the "my agreement will be completed on:"

I'll have to double check on mine, just to be sure.

My proof:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg contract.jpg (95.0 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Mswezey; 06-08-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond 500

Guy1in10 is a n00b

Please help....
I just got an EVO and upgraded from a Free and Clear plan to the $69.99 + $10 450 Everything Plan. I had a 15% employee discount but 25% would really help so on Sunday, I used the link, used my AIM account and entered Cox Enterprise and after I hit submit it said something like thank you, you will get confirmation within 48 hours but I didn't receive an email confirmation message. If you received your discount, did you get an email confirmation back pretty quickly? Is there a way I can confirm my new discount or that they didn't delete my old discount without calling customer service? Thank you for any guidance and info. you can provide.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

it should come tomorrow. I hope you get it .
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond 500

Guy1in10 is a n00b

I just got a reply back at 12:02am tongiht that said my 25% discount would start in 1-2 billing cycles. I am very excited! Thank you for this resource! I will keep an eye on my upcoming bills to make sure it's applied. One note is that even though I entered Cox Enterprise and an AIM email, the confirmation email said the employee discount is through AOL Time Warner.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1in10 View Post
I just got a reply back at 12:02am tongiht that said my 25% discount would start in 1-2 billing cycles. I am very excited! Thank you for this resource! I will keep an eye on my upcoming bills to make sure it's applied. One note is that even though I entered Cox Enterprise and an AIM email, the confirmation email said the employee discount is through AOL Time Warner.
congrats! sprint has a lot of "time warner" customers now lol!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

how long did it take for you? i submitted mine on june 5 and have not receive any acknowledgment yet.

edit: i'm stupid. i wasnt checking my AIM mail account i created, i just kept checking the email associated with the sprint account. i got 25% email received 2 days after i applied.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion