PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

OMG! Thanks a lot. It actually worked.

Code:
Dear XXXXXX,

Congratulations!  This email confirms you will begin receiving 27%
discount on your monthly recurring charges through Citigroup.

It will take one to two billing cycles for the discounts to appear on
your invoice.  You will be able to view them on your bill under the
heading "Service Discounts/Charges" with the description "Employee
Discount Sprint/Nextel."

Thank you for choosing Sprint!

Sincerely,
Max P.
Sprint
Old 09-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Has anyone been asked to provide paystub or work badge? I've been using my @post.com email to get EVP but now they need more info. EVP hasn't showed on my acct yet. Here is the last email I got from them...
Code:
Hi, 
 Sure, I can help.  All I need is  for you to email me from your Citi email address or send in a copy of a work  badge or paystub.  Once I have verified the employment, I will assist you with  rate plans, phones, and discounts. 
Andrew Haucke
 Employee Value Program 
 NationLink Wireless 
 phone: 1-888-457-6294 
 fax: 1-888-279-0450 

andrew.haucke@evpdiscount.com 

Contact EVP: (888) 457-6294, Mon 9am-5pm, Tues-Fri  8am-5pm CST
Old 09-14-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe they got wind of what was going on.
Now they are requiring more info.
Or maybe it was just bad timing.
It may also be possible that people who have gotten the 27% off of recent, will be asked to supply more proof.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm pre

nemix is a n00b

I just got 25% off, I did echat and told em I was with cox enterprises but wasn't given an email address for them, got an email a few hours later saying congrats you're approved....

Last edited by nemix; 09-14-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemix View Post
I just got 25% off, I did echat and told em I was with cox enterprises but wasn't given an email address for them, got an email a few hours later saying congrats you're approved....
Same as me but then a week later got an email from EVP requesting more info. Not sure if I should go any further with it?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Probably a good idea not to unless you have the appropriate info required.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Re: dfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kao7529506 View Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:32 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyboi6829 View Post
a good plan would be everything data 450 and with the 27% discount you would be paying about 58 or somthing. i have the same plan but with TEP so i come out paying like 65. and if you can get Pick 3 that would be even better
I have the Plain old 450 minute voice plan($39.99), and the $15 Vision unlimited data package. After my company 21% discount that's $43/month. Also have the pick 3 for free, with one of them set as my google voice number(essentially I could use no minutes off my plan.) 1000 free text messages was added when they raised text prices. I don't think I can beat this price, other than SERO.

I just hope they don't start requiring all the new phones to be on the Everything plans. I noticed the Hero requires an Everything plan, or $30+ data add-on, which I don't qualify for. My eyes are set on the HD2, hoping it doesn't require Everything plan.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Another scam!
Old 10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work

Does the corp. discount ever change? Or does it always stay the same? For example; If im currently receving a 27% discount every bill, will it always stay like that?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion