PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Former & Current Users... Important Etf Info..

Good find but I'm not suing my provider, no wonder they are having a rough time lately... I think Big D is involved in a conspiracy to shut Sprint down...LOL!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

are we the ones gonna put Sprint out? They can't all give us $90 and plus Im not for the run around from Sprint CS on the phone so I'll pass on that.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not interested. They haven't done anything to me and these kinds of cash-in class action suits don't help much. They make a legal team rich and (in this case) hurt a company that is struggling to keep up with the big two. The last thing I want is to lose my cheap service or be faced with a ATT/VZW choice. Ugh.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Yeah... It was a poor settlement.. I just want to keep some 'Geekers aware of the settlement in case they were interested...
Old 01-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

wjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to wjrandon Send a message via Yahoo to wjrandon

From what I've read this class action suit is only for pervious Sprint customers that have already left the company and their accounts were charged the ETF. i.e. the account was canceled because the account holder died and Sprint changed the ETF to the users account.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Current Sprint customers can receive 30 min. per month for a year.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
i swear bigdeisel07... whenever there is some bad new for sprint, you are always the FIRST to post it on the site. its almost like you are more-so amused by it rather than being concerned that a great carrier could possibly go out of business if this continues
haha... When I have access to a computer I keep refreshing my list of news sites constanly, always trying to get the scoop for fellow 'Geekers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
bigdeisel07 is on top of all the news that comes out, or at least it seems like it. I find something and go to post it here and guess who has beat me to it...
lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
uh, wild guess here... but maybe its bigD
I second that guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Good find but I'm not suing my provider, no wonder they are having a rough time lately... I think Big D is involved in a conspiracy to shut Sprint down...LOL!!!
It just happens to be that Sprint is in the news regularly... I love Sprint.. I am a current Sprint user.. I love their plans... I hope they can survive.. I look forward to Wi-Max coming to Detroit..
Old 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i have been a sprint customer for 9 years now and like one of the geeks here say "it's a love/hate thing".i have been fighting with them because when i had the samsung n400,they changed my plan while i slept and couldn't change it back to what i had(they kept telling me it had expired and the computer wouldn't let them).and after i told them to give me the plan or else,they cancelled that line and charged me $150.i enjoy sprint and all,but them being in financial straights is due to bad products and crappy customer service,not because they have to make right by their customers.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

I actually have a line i haven't cancelled due to ETF, it was cheaper to just keep paying the 9.99/mo to keep the phone active...

can't blame bigD for the news, or for sprints shortcomings, it's just news. and it actually will help a lotta other ppl too.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

That was my thinking No1

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion