PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 02:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any Sprint employees?

I am a SERO member, using the generic codes that were open for everyone to use when the Mogul came out. Now, when I go to look at upgrades, this is what comes up:

"We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order"

When I go to that site, this comes up:

Get Started Now

Sprint employee e-mail address:
Last 3 digits of employee ID (CID):

Can anyone of you that works for Sprint send me a PM with your email address and the last 3 digits thingie? I'd sure appreciate it.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Re: Any Sprint employees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
I am a SERO member, using the generic codes that were open for everyone to use when the Mogul came out. Now, when I go to look at upgrades, this is what comes up:

"We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order"

Get Started Now

Can anyone of you that works for Sprint send me a PM with your email address and the last 3 digits thingie? I'd sure appreciate it.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:31 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
That doesn't work anymore.

TheBundo, use this:
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=173903
Old 10-04-2008, 09:42 AM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

my info for 25.00
Old 10-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

This was posted awhile ago Hope it still works.

To sign up now use email russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com and CID: 383 (TY Russ)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, all, it worked. Unfortunately, it doesn't yet show the TP as an upgrade, but I have a replacement Mogul coming for my dead-button one (2nd time)
Old 10-05-2008, 01:06 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
This was posted awhile ago Hope it still works.

To sign up now use email russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com and CID: 383 (TY Russ)
That's exactly what I posted...

Old 10-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

wow thanks
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post

Get Started Now

That is soo odd. I am a SERO subscriber as well ( on two lines ) and I can look at upgrades online the same way any other customer would.

I wonder what you did differently, or is different between our SERO accounts that require you to go through special upgrade channels....
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacybelts View Post
my info for 25.00
HA that's hilarious, like do you not get a commission from him joining?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion