PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Carrier Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Any Sprint employees? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39430)

TheBundo 10-04-2008 02:35 AM

Any Sprint employees?

I am a SERO member, using the generic codes that were open for everyone to use when the Mogul came out. Now, when I go to look at upgrades, this is what comes up:

"We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order"

When I go to that site, this comes up:

Get Started Now

Sprint employee e-mail address:
Last 3 digits of employee ID (CID):

Can anyone of you that works for Sprint send me a PM with your email address and the last 3 digits thingie? I'd sure appreciate it.

holo 10-04-2008 03:28 AM

Re: Any Sprint employees?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBundo (Post 445332)
I am a SERO member, using the generic codes that were open for everyone to use when the Mogul came out. Now, when I go to look at upgrades, this is what comes up:

"We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order"

Get Started Now

Can anyone of you that works for Sprint send me a PM with your email address and the last 3 digits thingie? I'd sure appreciate it.

Cicatrize 10-04-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holo (Post 445352)

That doesn't work anymore.

TheBundo, use this:
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=173903

legacybelts 10-04-2008 09:42 AM

my info for 25.00

capthr 10-04-2008 09:51 AM

This was posted awhile ago Hope it still works.

To sign up now use email russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com and CID: 383 (TY Russ)

TheBundo 10-04-2008 03:49 PM

Thanks, all, it worked. Unfortunately, it doesn't yet show the TP as an upgrade, but I have a replacement Mogul coming for my dead-button one (2nd time)

Cicatrize 10-05-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capthr (Post 445409)
This was posted awhile ago Hope it still works.

To sign up now use email russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com and CID: 383 (TY Russ)

That's exactly what I posted...

:p

Ticklemepinks 10-05-2008 02:54 AM

wow thanks

SporkLover 10-05-2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBundo (Post 445332)

Get Started Now

That is soo odd. I am a SERO subscriber as well ( on two lines ) and I can look at upgrades online the same way any other customer would.

I wonder what you did differently, or is different between our SERO accounts that require you to go through special upgrade channels....

B18DelSolT 10-05-2008 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacybelts (Post 445407)
my info for 25.00

HA that's hilarious, like do you not get a commission from him joining?