PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else HATE SPRINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I pulle dthe plug on Sprint. I switched to Verizon. I got an awesome deal on phones thru Amazon wireless. I did email Dan@sprint.com. I had a rep call me. They started network investigation. I was fed up before I sent the email and had already started the process with Verizon. Sprint says I didn't give them enough time (a week) to do the investigation. Since I ported out they are not continuing the investigation and they are not waiving the ETF. It's $240 but since I couldn't really use the phones and I can use Verizon I'll just have to eat the cost. Hopefully I can sell my Sprint phones to help cover some of my cost. So far Verizon is awesome. Good coverage, price is close to what I was paying Sprint.
Yup same BS they did to me. They aren't getting anything from me till I get a job which should be in a couple weeks from now. Watch out tho because there is a thread on Howard forums that claims that VZ's 3G network is also becoming congested like sprint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
But Sprint has the EVO LTE.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
But with no LTE, I bet T-mobile will have LTE before they do. If it was anything like the wi-max rollout it will be spotty all over the place more than likely.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:45 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

my problem with sprint is that i've had them for a long time. i'm going on 12 years also. 3g sucks balls this past year, definitely. since they did whatever the hell they were doing to "prepare" for the iphone, it has been HORRIBLE. i can't even stream music anymore. it was never a problem. i never once said to myself, hmm, this is slower than dialup. its pathetic. i've been contemplating switching to verizon, but with my employee discount (they went bankrupt 4 years ago), i'm paying next to nothing for the service though, so its kind of like, you get what you pay for, for me. because i'm paying like 45 a month, and realistically, i'll have to double that and then some to get the same service (that works) on verizon or any other carrier, on top of paying for a comparable phone, and the etf. even if i was out of contract though, i don't know if i'm willing to double my bill. for me in my situation, if i leave, i can't come back at the same discount so i'm kinda stuck waiting it out unless i want to give that up.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:47 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The device specs alone will keep me.
Nothing comes close to the ONE X or EVO LTE. I hate AT& T so...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
if the battery came out.......

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion