PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 01:03 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
You don't have to do anything illegal when it only costs $10 to add an epic 4g to the Sero plan. Just pay the little amount it takes and upgrade like everyone else.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Actually, it's $20 to add an epic 4g!

Still have the $10 4g fee even for those with no 4g coverage (most of us.)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using PPCGeeks
Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Transferring SERO-Style Plan From TP2 To Epic

20 bucks extra actually, wife went from sero to sero+ and its 10 for android and another 10 for 4g devices
Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
20 bucks extra actually, wife went from sero to sero+ and its 10 for android and another 10 for 4g devices
True, but on the plus side, they let you go back to $30 SERO if you prefer. There's probably time frame in which you have to do this, but I've gone back and forth from $30 to $50 a handful of times with no reprocussions.

For those reading, the Epic Touch is identical to the Epic as far as this discussion goes. Sprint 3G is awfully slow compared to the other 3 big carriers around here
Old 02-11-2012, 12:04 AM
awoolf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I was going to chime in with the same thing. $20 extra, not $10.

I wonder if there are any Windows ("Phone"/7, not 6.x) phones that fit under the $10 extra?
Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoolf View Post
I was going to chime in with the same thing. $20 extra, not $10.

I wonder if there are any Windows ("Phone"/7, not 6.x) phones that fit under the $10 extra?
The Arrive, it's not 4g so only $10 extra.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using PPCGeeks
Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: browsing
Carrier: cellular

ocsam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I would really love to know how to do it. I will really appreciate step by step procedure. Many thanks.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
epic, rhodium, sero, sprint