PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
All Smartphones Free this weekend (T-mobile)

Didn't see this elseware but, I could of missed it.

Every Smartphone on T-Moblie is FREE with a 2 year contract on Feb 11 and 12th. If anyone was thinking about getting the awsome HTC HD7 (Windows Phone 7)

HTC HD7 Free In Valentine’s Promotion

Too bad T-mobile's service is not as good as Verizon in my area (but it is a ton better than Sprint)because I would be getting the HD7 this weekend.

Dam you Verizon !

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 02-12-2011, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

afolayan702 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: All Smartphones Free this weekend (T-mobile)

lol yeah I was thinking hard about it, but Tmobile isn't strong in my area or I would be gone
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Do they still have HD2s?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:33 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Will be keeping my sprint plan...but with this deal tmo is giving and their coverage 4G is good in my area, I've decided to try them out. Would've liked the HD7 but its not 4G capable...so I'm thinking between the mytouch 4G or the Galaxy S 4G?

What say you ppcgeekers? Would appreciate your input. TIA

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

afolayan702 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Do they still have HD2s?
I have not gone back to checkout Tmobile in a month, but even then they still were selling HD2s. I thought it was weird since they also carried HD7. When I asked for "Windows Phone 7" they CR tried to sell me HD2. I had to explain "the new phone WP7," and had to get his manager to find it. Even after that I still wanted it, but as I said before service isn't the greatest where I live. You are considering HD2?
Old 02-12-2011, 02:22 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Man that sucks...I didn't even realize that the galaxy s is not available yet.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:43 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

"All Smartphones Free this weekend (T-mobile)"

Sounds like False advertising, the Mytouch 4g, the only 4G phone they have, does not show up with this offer?

Edit: Might be able to get the Mytouch 4g in store. Their website says "Select smartphones FREE online,
now through Valentine’s Day!"

Last edited by gullzway; 02-12-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor

Do they still have HD2s?
PM me.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by afolayan702
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Do they still have HD2s?
I have not gone back to checkout Tmobile in a month, but even then they still were selling HD2s. I thought it was weird since they also carried HD7. When I asked for "Windows Phone 7" they CR tried to sell me HD2. I had to explain "the new phone WP7," and had to get his manager to find it. Even after that I still wanted it, but as I said before service isn't the greatest where I live. You are considering HD2?
Yep
Only thing that is holding me back is my sero plan.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Yeah I was at their website yesterday and it wasn't free. So I guess this promotion is only if you go to their stores because my sister got a mytouch for free yesterday paying only $35.

And on another note...I decided to pass on signing up with them. Its just that the plans they have doesn't work for me unless its their unlimited plan....and I don't really need that. The other plan that have unlimited talk only comes with 200Mb of data each month and only $10 cheaper than the unlimited plan. And the other minute bucket talk plans with unlimited data is only cheaper than the unlimited by $20. If I only get talk minutes plan and add unlimited data and text add-on...it'll be abt the same price as the unlimited plan. Which after all said and done...it'll be cheaper for me to just get another phone from sprint.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion