PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEXT smartphone for Sprint?

Does anyone know what is the next smartphone for sprint and when its going to come out?
with or without hard keyboard

Old 11-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Good Question
I would say the HTC 7 Pro which will be running Windows Phone 7 with a keyboard. I can't see anymore Android phones coming out with the Evo and Epic doing well and not to mention all the midlevel Samsung Android phone like the Intercept and the other 2 that came out.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Re: NEXT smartphone for Sprint?

so HTC wont be coming out with any new phones on first quarter of 2011
Old 11-13-2010, 10:41 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

There is a rumor of an LG 4g phone by end of the year >.>..but at this point I don't know how true it is as we haven't seen any pics of it.

There is the HTC Knight coming in jan 2011 which has a keyboard...that said is this really the right place to ask this? lol

Moved

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

With all of the outlets and retailers promoting the Evo and Epic, I dont see Sprint coming out with any new smartphones of this caliber till after the holidays. We MIGHT see a WP7 phone ship from Sprint before Christmas, but who knows.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
With all of the outlets and retailers promoting the Evo and Epic, I dont see Sprint coming out with any new smartphones of this caliber till after the holidays. We MIGHT see a WP7 phone ship from Sprint before Christmas, but who knows.
I recall you and I both anticipating something decent for the Holiday season. Instead, they released the Samsung POS with what is clearly the worst keyboard since 1961.

Whenever I've called sprint for any reason, or gone to a Sprint store, I've always asked about the upcoming WP7 devices... each rep has said that they don't know or that they haven't heard of any upcoming releases. I wait patiently for the next flagship WM/WP device (having tried the Epic and gone back to a TP2 lol)
Old 12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

LOL. I remember that quick99si... I was pretty let down by the fact they havent offered anything nice for the holidays. All the retailers are still trying to sell the crap out of the Evo and the Epic.

I picked up a used Evo and upgraded my SERO to SERO premium, so I still have my upgrade credit from sprint and I am waiting to see what WP7 phones they announce around CES time.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Anyone now of new devices now that are going to come out besides all the WP7
Old 12-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

There are some rumors about a blackberry slider with a touch screen. Like the one on ATT. But not confirmed yet.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:31 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

ive havent personally tried the new blackberry for ATT but ive heard thats is slow. Thats its not as smooth as it looks on tv. Hopefully Sprint version will be better.

anymore Android smartphones?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion