PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NitrousGT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo on free and clear! Finally :)

what questions did they ask you besides the esn number on phone. Did they ask where you work or anything like that? Because i have an old RETAILER EMP PLAN 750 from 13 years ago for only $15 monthly. Since i dont want for the company anymore, was wondering if they would ask employment questions since the new plan says Indirect Employer Demo
Old 06-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS AND SPRINT

fearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousGT View Post
what questions did they ask you besides the esn number on phone. Did they ask where you work or anything like that? Because i have an old RETAILER EMP PLAN 750 from 13 years ago for only $15 monthly. Since i dont want for the company anymore, was wondering if they would ask employment questions since the new plan says Indirect Employer Demo
it was like a hit and miss he just asked for the esn said wait came back and said power it on. i was so waitin for him to tell i needed change the plan but nope. thats all no other questions
Old 06-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kixcastillo is a n00b

So another one of our employees filled out the form and got an Evo activated...so far it's been 6 people that I know that have done it, just throwing it out there
Old 06-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Red face Re: Evo on free and clear! Finally :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
I believe this only works if you're a 3rd party dealer or work for a 3rd party dealer.
yeah, generally you have to have proof of employment but that's implied because most dealer lines have to be activated by the carrier's area rep for dealers
Old 06-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhankey184 View Post
what does that mean? I used to work at Radio Shack way back when and I am still on the $20 F&C 3000 minute plan. Are you saying since its a 3rd party dealer plan I can activate and get the phone for $199 after rebate?
dealer line doesn't get deactivated upon leaving employment unless the area rep requests the line to be moved to a standard consumer plan, so if your former sprint rep isn't on the ball, you're plan wouldn't change
Old 06-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixcastillo View Post
Honestly I'm not sure, I heard someone did it here where I live and they no longer work for the store. They just still had all the dealer codes.
probably why they change once a month now
Old 06-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kixcastillo is a n00b

really? Ours hasn't changed since I've been here, our passwords change but not the dealer code.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixcastillo View Post
really? Ours hasn't changed since I've been here, our passwords change but not the dealer code.
oh, i read that backwards, passwords change once a month, codes change every 6 but yeah regularly
Old 06-19-2010, 06:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Iceman1199 is just getting started

Anybody have luck getting the phone as an upgrade??

I guess I'm just being cheap.....
Old 06-19-2010, 09:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

NitrousGT is a n00b

Ok, So i called to get my EVO activated under my Retailer Emp 750 Plan and the rep on the phone tells me that he is trying to change some codes for it to activate but its not allowing him. after trying different things, he says that its not allowing him and that i will have to change my plan to an everything plan. he says he sees that it says 3rd party Retailer Emp Plan but its not letting him add the EVO. So i guess I will have to change my plan, unless some special sprint codes are released for me to use my plan with the EVO

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion