PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Carrier Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Evo on free and clear! Finally :) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=125105)

kixcastillo 06-14-2010 10:52 PM

Re: Evo on free and clear! Finally :)

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here you go, sorry stupid work computers won't let me do anything! I'm not a Noob as my reputation suggests ha and yes this is for people with the free and clear 3000 that they receive when they work with a third party retailer. You do have to pay for the 10 premium though but at least it keeps the f&c. Let me know how it goes for you all.

kixcastillo 06-15-2010 09:49 AM

anyone tried it yet?

reekotubbs 06-15-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kixcastillo (Post 1816131)
anyone tried it yet?

What are you supposed to do with this form and who can use it.

NitrousGT 06-16-2010 08:08 PM

What if you no longer work for the 3rd party employer, can you still use the form? I have the Retailer Emp Plan 750. Will this form work with it?

kixcastillo 06-17-2010 12:04 AM

Honestly I'm not sure, I heard someone did it here where I live and they no longer work for the store. They just still had all the dealer codes.

sublimeandetc 06-17-2010 12:15 AM

Can I just email this to the address on the form? I don't have to push it through my IAE?

Meanee 06-17-2010 12:17 AM

Unit / Model type lists only iDEN phones. The requirements for SIM as well as MSN also leads me to believe this is only for Nextel. My coworker had a Nextel demo line back in a day. Master Dealers usually fill these forms out on behalf of dealers they represent. Since almost no 3rd party resell Sprint, I doubt that you will be able to get demo line successfully on Sprint, and not on Nextel.

kixcastillo 06-17-2010 11:40 AM

No, you don't have to go through your IAE. Mine told me i couldn't have it on my account until 6 months had passed, yesterday he swung by my store and I gave him a big SUCK ON THIS!!! haha, and no don't worry about that model crap, I didn't fill it out you can put it on the comments in the side. don't worry about it too much, they're actual people that do this not a computer so if you put all the info on the comments you'll be good, trust me!

fearbasel04 06-18-2010 10:01 PM

i just called 8662641282 and they did it for me asap. nothing about adding the 10 buck thing. the phone is working but i still see the pre on the website. lets hope he id not change my plan

fearbasel04 06-18-2010 10:04 PM

he changed the plan to Indirect Employee Demo Plan