PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i617 BlackJack II
Carrier: T-Mobile

mwkirchner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SGH-i617 Blackjack II issue

I am hoping I am posting this in the correct place. I do not see a forum for this problem nor one for this phone.

What I am wanting to ask is this:

I am currently with T-Mobile. I purchased this Blackjack II phone and called AT&T and got them to give me the code to unlock it. Everything went fine.

Every once in a while I have trouble getting on the internet. I have talked with T-Mobile and all my settings are correct.

The other night I talked with a tech support gentleman who was VERY knowledgeable and he seems to think that I may possibly be having issues because there are still some LOCKED items on the phone. The items are:

Under GPRS

a) AT&T IMS
b) AT&T ISP
c) MEdia Net

Under Proxy

a) AT&T WAP

To the right of each of these is a padlock. They can not be edited nor deleted.

My question is this ... does anyone know of a way or some software that might make it possibly to delete these?

I talked with Samsung this morning in hopes that they might have a firmware that did not contain these, but they said that because it is an AT&T phone exclusively ... that the only firmware they would have is what I have.

Just sending this out in hopes that maybe someone might know of something.

Thank you in advance ...

Mark
Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers
Old 04-20-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epix
Carrier: AT&T

ianderson_76 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ianderson_76 Send a message via Yahoo to ianderson_76
Re: SGH-i617 Blackjack II issue

You might be out of luck in this situation. You need a nwe ROM for the device that is designed specfically for T-Mobile. And to my knowledge, one does not exist. I had the BJII also, and not many people are making ROMs for it anymore. But that is the only way to take out everything AT&T.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: zte zmax
Carrier: t-mobile

classicbadboy1 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to classicbadboy1
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) T-Mobile_Rhodium)

let me no if you ever figure this out ! I got the same problem: Blackjack 2 tmobile, question: do you get any internet at all ?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack