PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: the jack
Carrier: at&t

mOmObabii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Trouble removing nero mobile

Hey Everybody! I recently just upgraded to The Jack from at&t. Might I add its a great phone. But on to the issue, I hooked it up to my computer with the USB cable to sync everything and put some music on it. Well in the process of everything, a pop up from Nero came on about they have something for mobile and would i like to install. So I did lol. Then when I went to check it out on my phone, i realized it had basically became the default player over Windows Media Player. I didnt like that. So, without thinking, i just started deleting Nero out of folders i found it in. Not a smart move I know since theres away to remove the entire thing the CORRECT way lol. Now im stuck with Nero and they cant find the pathway to it. Ive tried removing it from my phone in the Remove Programs Settings and off of the ActiveSync. No luck. Then I tried to reinstall it to remove it the proper way, again no luck. Can somebody point me in the right direction? I was wondering if i could reset the phone or something. I have a storage card so I wont loose anything important. Thank You
Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trouble removing nero mobile

go ahead and back up all your contacts etc and do a hard reset, that should fix the issue.

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack

Tags
black jack, incorrectly, nero mobile, remove programs