PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Show your homescreen! (Work/Famiy Safe)

NOTE: This will be a Work Safe/Family Friendly thread. We can make another labeled NSFW for those racier screens.

OK all forums seem to have this so lets see your theme home page. =D>

2. Creator and/or where to get it
  3. Personalizations made.
Since the question has been asked here are a list of options for capturing screenshots
CaptureIt: Free app from CB site
http://thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

Quicklaunch: paid app that has customizable shortcuts etc, very handy includes screencapture: http://software.crackberry.com/produ...e.asp?id=26144

BBSAK: an all in one tool for wiping and caring for your BB! Captures made from the desktop/usb connection.
http://www.rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

There are several others and I, in fact, have all three of these though since QL updated to include screen capture I have unloaded CaptureIt.

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added links for screenshot options
Old 11-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Show your homescreen!

Here's mine for now.
1. ProV3 (pink)
2. NATEMZ
3. Custom wallpaper and magicicon to swap out Mobipocket and Point icons to match theme

Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

how do i get a screenshot of my blackberry home screen is it possible..? do i need a theme builder program to do so..?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
From your phone, download and use this http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

you have to be fast though, it is just a simple click and capture program. but it's free!

thanks cassith now let me get these they screen shots up...!!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Also if you use Quicklaunch there is a screenie option.

The thing I like best about the theme I use (in the shot) is the dedicted buttons on the bottom. I have gotten so used to them when I try to use another theme I'm lost! I gotta figure out how he did that so I can make my own theme and yet still have that feature.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

BBSAK is do it too
Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

I love the font on the clock of your current theme!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:04 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

eenieMINI, Can you help me with your theme that you posted ? do you have the cabs, or the links on how to do it, My wife loves it . Thanks T M Z
Old 11-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Yep does your wife have the Tour? Here is the link for the tour version in pink. Then I am attaching my wallpaper.
http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/s...n-updated.html

Here is my wallpaper and a Christmas one that matches.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinkxmas.jpg (16.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pinkflower.jpg (42.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:24 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks she has the tour... Thanks T M Z
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry