PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks_Blackberry Messenger 5.0 Group_Blackberry Geeks_Go Live..!!

I'm working on it too Thanks bunches! Maybe they just haven't used it in months....I wanna get it back rockin' now that BB's are blowing up too

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™
Threadstarter

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
I'm working on it too Thanks bunches! Maybe they just haven't used it in months....I wanna get it back rockin' now that BB's are blowing up too
I'm thinking about getting another Blackberry now... I do miss my Tour it was a monster... Im looking at the Tour2 or Curve2...

If you have to start a new group, go for it...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well I've been waiting about a week now....eenie is on my FB page. I'll ask her there if no response after today. We will get it back or have to start a new one.

I had to go BB for our new store since I have sprint. I will not let my HTC diamond go just yet. I'm letting mike have that upgrade to get his EVO and I'm taking his tp2.

For Verizon I'm keeping a BB as long as I can...not feeling this storm too much. I am also going droid for personal line very soon, not sure which one I want. Tour is nice, so may go Tour2. Not sure though
Old 04-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

For any current users, users waiting to join or new users: HERE is the "official" PPCG BBM Group
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry