PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Blackberry (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Subforums needed (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97784)

cassith 11-20-2009 06:16 PM

Subforums needed

In case these aren't already in the works, BB forums could use some seperate forums for themes/apps, devices, etc. Maybe there just isn't enough traffic here ?

info[]box1 11-20-2009 10:11 PM

Re: Subforums needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassith (Post 1348205)
In case these aren't already in the works, BB forums could use some seperate forums for themes/apps, devices, etc. Maybe there just isn't enough traffic here ?

I agreed 100% we do need subforms..And I do believe that they may feel its not enough traffic yet..But hay great thread, thx for bringing this idea to the frontline. Lets see what happens...!

eenieMINI 11-22-2009 09:33 PM

If not then maybe some stickies.

info[]box1 11-22-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 1352914)
If not then maybe some stickies.

agreed 100% no doubt about it "stickies" yes...

1.operating systems (official,leaks,hybrids)
2.themes
3.blackberry messenger group
4.apps

facemob 11-23-2009 12:54 AM

yes and we should be the fore runners for it!

Certs 11-23-2009 01:50 AM

I will look into it, I don't see why not. If they're dead we can always remove them.

eenieMINI 11-23-2009 01:56 AM

Thanks! I like the list we've got

mindfrost82 11-23-2009 10:27 AM

I made a subforum for Themes (like we have for the Pre). After looking through the threads, I don't see a need for an Apps one yet, but there were about 11 threads related to themes.

If you guys want any threads stickied let me know. I don't think anyone on the staff has a BB.

As far as devices, which ones do you think deserve their own sub forum? We could do Storm/Storm 2 and the Tour, those seem to be the popular ones here. Any others?

info[]box1 11-23-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfrost82 (Post 1354082)
I made a subforum for Themes (like we have for the Pre). After looking through the threads, I don't see a need for an Apps one yet, but there were about 11 threads related to themes.

Mindfrost thanks for coming to the Blackberry forum and doing a little reconstruction.

Quote:

If you guys want any threads stickied let me know. I don't think anyone on the staff has a BB.

Can we get the two threads about operating systems (Juicy's Hybrid) & (cooltech's thread w/ the leaked 5.0.0.230 dl link) stickies or a operating system subforum.

Quote:

As far as devices, which ones do you think deserve their own sub forum? We could do Storm/Storm 2 and the Tour, those seem to be the popular ones here. Any others?

I think the Tour definitely will work for right now. Maybe in the future Storm/Storm2 Bold,Curve etc etc...TIA

late,
info[]box1

eenieMINI 11-23-2009 11:40 AM

I don't think we need a device one yet since there aren't many members using BBs but if it gets crowded we'd want to go devices. I Like the two stickies and I'm happy with the theme sub... in the theme sub maybe we can make a sticky *I know we don't have a thread yet* of Show your home screen and one for Theme Studio so we can help each other understand the tool for creating themes.

Last I made a thread yesterday about Swaping icons that should be moved to the theme forum. Thanks!