PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:17 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i might get a blackberry curve 8330? need advice

right now i have a touch vogue and i was looking to get into a hero or a pre but ive played with both and honestly i know both have issues. ive owned a curve before and liked it. i can get a brand new one through sprint for like $50 right now. do you guys think it's worth it over the pre or hero? if so why?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: i might get a blackberry curve 8330? need advice

These are my personal opinions on the matters, anyone feel free to chime in or correct me...

1)Blackberry messanger> Is an IM format between blackberrys across the world. Example if have an friend in Germany, you two can IM for free.

2)Emails and IM> Blackberry are in my the best at emails and IM because of push technology. Instantly receive emails and IM with all email accounts (commercial and incorporate)

3)100% true push technology> http://communication.howstuffworks.com/blackberry.htm
Old 11-01-2009, 10:46 AM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
These are my personal opinions on the matters, anyone feel free to chime in or correct me...

1)Blackberry messanger> Is an IM format between blackberrys across the world. Example if have an friend in Germany, you two can IM for free.

2)Emails and IM> Blackberry are in my the best at emails and IM because of push technology. Instantly receive emails and IM with all email accounts (commercial and incorporate)

3)100% true push technology> http://communication.howstuffworks.com/blackberry.htm

yeah, my wife and i can get a real good deal on two of them right now.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah, my wife and i can get a real good deal on two of them right now.
will you have to use your free upgrade on the two blackberry curve.?

the curve was a top selling device for two years for a reason..great phone...

im myself is curious to what come out in the q1 or q2 of 2010 for Sprint..!

if you are using upgrades for the curve I would consider the hero or the palm pixie. only reason i say that is cause extending another 2yrs. you only do that for something compelling.

but the bb tour might run you 200 more, something to look into...
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 AM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
will you have to use your free upgrade on the two blackberry curve.?

the curve was a top selling device for two years for a reason..great phone...

im myself is curious to what come out in the q1 or q2 of 2010 for Sprint..!

if you are using upgrades for the curve I would consider the hero or the palm pixie. only reason i say that is cause extending another 2yrs. you only do that for something compelling.

but the bb tour might run you 200 more, something to look into...

yeah there both upgrades, is the pixie out? anyways my wife wants a curve. we don't have a ton of $$ to spend. besides with sprint you can upgrade your phones once a year.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Exigent Circumstance

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah there both upgrades, is the pixie out? anyways my wife wants a curve. we don't have a ton of $$ to spend. besides with sprint you can upgrade your phones once a year.
i say go for it, in my local corp store anybody(employee) is who anybody has the curve or a tour right now. that say alot to me, plus these are the one that know what they are talking about.

Blackberry Curve top selling device for two years straight for a reason.!!

i say go for it...!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 05:34 PM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

just got an awesum deal from sprint today. my wife and i got 2 blackberry curve 8330's for only $50 after the $100 mail in rebate. so we got one of them for free, it's a promo they are doing only today. new phones should be here on tuesday!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Exigent Circumstance

fixxxer when to get your blackberry on tues. join blackberry geeks group/blackberry messanger 5.0

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...27&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

id wait till the new BB tour is released the track ball is gone and it will have Wifi
Old 11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
id wait till the new BB tour is released the track ball is gone and it will have Wifi

already bought and paid for man. maybe next year ill upgrade again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry