PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB8330
Carrier: sprint

rawdogz2003 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blackberry and N810

hi everyone, i have a blackberry 8330 that i would like to tether with my nokia n810, it connects via bluetooth.when i had my n800 it worked right out the box now that i upgrade to the n810 it dosent work. i read a few forms telling me i have to get a tethering plan with sprint, so i call sprint and the tech i got was really cool, he told me not to get the tethering plan but to search the web because there is a way to do it but he just cannt tell me(understandable). so am reaching out do anyone know of a way to get the n810 to work with my bb8330. thanks everyone
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted
Re: Blackberry and N810

your best bet is google your heart out on it.

the only thing i can think of. look up what changes they made between the 810 and 800. what did they change in the registry of BT.

then change it back. you could call spriont and ask again till they tell you. but you shouldnt need the tethering plan

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 10-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm not familiar with the N810 but can you set up a dialup network? Set up BT dialup and you're good.

BrennB
Old 10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB8330
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rawdogz2003 is a n00b

sorry for the noob question eenieMINI but how would I do that
Old 10-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

pair the two devices via bluetooth as if it one was a headset. Then on the nokia you need to set up a dialup network, and choose blue tooth modem. I am sorry but I am not even sure that works for your products because I'm not familiar with the other.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Tetherberry should work but its not free http://tetherberry.com/ unless im not understanding you correctly.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry