PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry curve 8330
Carrier: Cricket

hexhiss is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cricket on Curve 8330

Hey Guys and Girls,
I am trying to get the Cricket 1050 PRL transferred to my phone with QPST. I connect to the phone without a problem and can read all the data from the phone but when I select the PRL and try to write it to the phone, QPST gives me a message that the phone model number has changed and terminates the write to the phone. I have selected all the blackberry base models from the drop down screen to try to get it to write successfully but it will not work. I am trying to enable the EVDO feature on the phone. And I have no available TCP options under the options or advanced OptionsAny help would be great.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Cricket on Curve 8330

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexhiss View Post
Hey Guys and Girls,
I am trying to get the Cricket 1050 PRL transferred to my phone with QPST. I connect to the phone without a problem and can read all the data from the phone but when I select the PRL and try to write it to the phone, QPST gives me a message that the phone model number has changed and terminates the write to the phone. I have selected all the blackberry base models from the drop down screen to try to get it to write successfully but it will not work. I am trying to enable the EVDO feature on the phone. And I have no available TCP options under the options or advanced Options Any help would be great.
First are you trying to flash to cricket or is it already flashed and you just need to update the PRL.
Have you tried using CDMA WS, do you have working service books, FYI cricket updated their network 2 weeks ago so if your wap/mms stopped working you may need to update the SB's.

If your looking to update the PRL try one of the newer ones after you can get the phone to read in CDMA WS, or QPST, QXDM. I recommend CDMA WS.

Also here is a link to the cricket BlackBerry forum on cdma gurus http://cdmagurus.com/forum/forumdisp...ies-to-Cricket you might find your solution there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB 8330
Carrier: Cricket

tre9er is a n00b
Re: Cricket on Curve 8330

My 8330 works for talk/text on Cricket (was supposed to be fully flashed) but I'm guessing I don't have service books, etc. setup properly. I went over to CDMAGurus and am still trying to get the service books to show up in the sticky post over there, despite thanking every post in the thread...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry