PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Bold 9700
Carrier: 3mobile

adamsmith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To Unlock Blackberry

No one provide you free unlock code. If anyone provides some codes and that code does not work then your phone will permanently locked. Codes generate from server based on your IMEI so nobody will give you free.
There can be many ways to get your unlock code. If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
You can also visit Unlock your GSM Phone Now! -- Fast Unlock Codes -- Remote Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry MEP Unlock, Remote Blackberry Unlock, Blackberry Unlock Code, Blackberry unlock via email, No cable Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry unlocking without cable, I and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.
Hope this helps better

It is very easy to unlock your BlackBerry Bold.
I just unlocked my BlackBerry Bold 9700 from Unlockgenie. I got the code quickly and it worked without any trouble. All u want to do, provide your Model number and IMEI no: over there and submit, they will send you the code. Also always go with a trusted vendor like Unlockgenie. The codes which you getting on free may not work properly.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry
Carrier: sprint

james.andy is a n00b
Re: To Unlock Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsmith View Post
No one provide you free unlock code. If anyone provides some codes and that code does not work then your phone will permanently locked. Codes generate from server based on your IMEI so nobody will give you free.
There can be many ways to get your unlock code. If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
You can also visit Unlock your GSM Phone Now! -- Fast Unlock Codes -- Remote Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry MEP Unlock, Remote Blackberry Unlock, Blackberry Unlock Code, Blackberry unlock via email, No cable Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry unlocking without cable, I and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.
Hope this helps better

It is very easy to unlock your BlackBerry Bold.
I just unlocked my BlackBerry Bold 9700 from Unlockgenie. I got the code quickly and it worked without any trouble. All u want to do, provide your Model number and IMEI no: over there and submit, they will send you the code. Also always go with a trusted vendor like Unlockgenie. The codes which you getting on free may not work properly.
oops! the price seems to be steep at 10$. Anyway I bougth one, its working without trouble.
Thank u
Old 01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.andy View Post
oops! the price seems to be steep at 10$. Anyway I bougth one, its working without trouble.
Thank u
your post here didn't seem like you thought the $10 was steep http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/blackberry...ml#post2034503

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Chronic Chinito is a n00b

Sprint tech support says that their international phones are all unlocked when there is no CDMA signal available. Is it true that Sprint Blackberries are factory unlocked?

Give me bread and call me stupid.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry