PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I bailed

Guys, I bailed on Blackberry.. kinda regretting it but its too soon to tell. I still have my Bold so I can always add a line and use it again...

Anyway, I'm still forum mod here so I'll keep in touch and keep up to date but I need you guys to help out with news and info!!

BTW I'm trying android, went with the Galaxy S line (Fascinate). Swype is fun!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: I bailed

Still too soon to tell? I bet it will take a while seeing the differences in OS's. I'm sure your BB buddies will miss you around here but it's good to know you'll always be here, just in a different section!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 11-16-2010, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB 9630 Tour
Carrier: sprint

fparkin is just getting started

i want try the windows 7 phone
Old 11-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I want to try it too but have to say the droids are fabulous, especially the one she's trying out IMO.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Guys, I bailed on Blackberry.. kinda regretting it but its too soon to tell. I still have my Bold so I can always add a line and use it again...

Anyway, I'm still forum mod here so I'll keep in touch and keep up to date but I need you guys to help out with news and info!!

BTW I'm trying android, went with the Galaxy S line (Fascinate). Swype is fun!
Your're a Girl! HaHa. Actually I've been using my Epic for several days. Does that make me a girl too? I'm just saying..........
Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I windered where you went !

Sent from my Galaxy S
Old 11-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i'm not gonna rib you like you did me lol ! i left my bb for the hd2, i think i made a good move!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I windered where you went !

Sent from my Galaxy S
I'm old. I get windered easily. I'm just saying.............
Old 11-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Stinking swype, need my BB keyboard...
Old 11-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i'm not gonna rib you like you did me lol ! i left my bb for the hd2, i think i made a good move!
Good I feel guilty enough
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry