PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.webber View Post
Hi Again,

Please find attached a screenshot that shows the problem with capturing the device screen (it happens on both an 8310 and 8100, so would not be device specific, I think).

Obviously, let me know if you want me to do any specific testing / trials - only too happy to help.

Andrew
Oh ok, got you now. That should be an easy fix, but we will wait a little to see if there are any more issues with version 1.8.2. Thanks again.
~mike

Old 10-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Had a great experience with bask and my upgrade to the leaked 975 os... One idea

Is there anyway to add a feature to direct the loader to the particular os you want to install? Saos let's you load from the pointed to os is why Im asking. Then I don't need two programs

BrennB
Old 10-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

We will have to look into this. Thanks for the suggestion.
~mike
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Storm 9550
Carrier: Verizon

phillip1972 is a n00b

hey mike!

can you send me the link to download bbsak with the changes you made to fix the BB Storm 9550 backing all the applications issue?

Thanks!

Phillip
Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry 9650
Carrier: sprint

dschachm is a n00b

This has always been a great program for me and i will donate later today. My question is this, i have attached my screen to this post. I have the text on my computer set to 125% instead of 100% so i can see better. When i do this bbsak looked like the attachment. Any way we can make the program sizeable, so we can change how big the box is of the program?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg size.jpg (64.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, Blackberry Tour

ayeitsvu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ayeitsvu

Hi!

I use multiple Blackberry devices as I do some testing on them. I've recenty ran ran across your application and I was very curious if it would be able to install an application I've been having trouble installing on an 8310. Still doesn't work but i'm assuming it's the way the software was designed to install apps. The app i'm trying to put on is not a COD file, but a JAD file. I noticed the disclaimer that JAD and all CODs it references must be located in the same folder. What happens if the JAD file is the only file i'm given to install the app, and there is no COD? The app is unsigned. Could that be a problem?

I'm running Windows 7 professional 64-bit. It also doesn't recognize my BB Tour 9630 from Sprint.

Please advise!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Lurker

ayeitsvu is a n00b

I also just tried installing Opera onto a bold 9000, and it's a no go as well
Old 10-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You definitely need the cod with the jad as the jad is just a pointer file...
Old 10-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Lurker

ayeitsvu is a n00b

I guess the problem here is that the JAD file is linked to a JAR file rather than a COD file. No way we could tweak the app to install the JAR?
Old 10-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Still a Geek

Hopefully the programmer (Wide) comes by soon to answer that possibility.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry