PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Berryblab questions

does anybody use berryblab? i finally decided to pay for the app. but why can't i see the off topic thread? im also getting error message when i try to open some random threads. evetually after a few tries it will open up the thread. error message im getting is something about xml and parse and then it says end of file. also, when i try to add a new thread on a particular forum, it dont see to start ne thread option or reply if i want to reply on a post. when i was successful in doing a new thread, i submitted and it said i wasnt logged in. logged in again and couldnt get the options to post again.

anyone else using bblab ever had the same trouble im having? am i doing something wrong? i uninstalled and will re-install. hopefully it works better for me.

edit:
ok looks like the re-install fixed the problems. now just hope dont get the error message. with that said...thanks for looking and sorry to have wasted your time on reading. yes yes...i seek attention

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 08-04-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Berryblab questions

I was going to say reinstall and check your permissions for that app.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:34 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Berryblab questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I was going to say reinstall and check your permissions for that app.
yeah the reinstall fixed the problems. i have not had any problems getting the error message.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry