PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blackberry Messenger updated 5.0.1.38

Incase you missed it in our BBM chat tonight Blackberry Messenger has a new update. Beta mode is over for now. Some features larger smilies!, faster load, backup save and delete options, comment on pictures on upload.... Other junk....

Blackberry.com/messenger

Version 5.0.1.38

BrennB
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Blackberry Messenger updated 5.0.1.38

appworld is not updated yet...thought i was dl'ing the current version 'til i saw above post.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

just go through http://www.blackberry.com/messenger on your BB
Old 08-11-2010, 02:52 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah the site was down for a while this morning. tried it again just now and im dl'ing as we type.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP

A little disappointed with the update because of a couple of changes...

* My theme makes my background black and font white/grayish, which displayed just fine. I also have the option to show the names of the people I'm talking to in the conversation. The colors for the names of the participants on BBM were blue and green (one for me, one for the person I am talking to), and with the new update they made both my name and the participants' names dark gray and barely visible.

It's a minor gripe, but still...

* I must be missing the larger smileys, 'cause I don't seem them anywhere :-S

* A friend on BBM has some symbols on her nickname to simulate fireworks. At the beginning her nickname was overlapping with the last line of conversation (viewed from contact list) and as soon as I placed the cursor on the conversation it actually pushed the last line off the preview.

I will post a screenshot later, probably easier than all the mess I just typed above.

Besides that, I think it's working very well though...

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Thanks Brenn for pointing out the update this morning in the BBMG. I do seeing alittle lagg retrieving chat. But thats about it and larger smiley face are visible in BBMG.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:10 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP

This is what I meant above...

I have my contact list setup to show 2 lines, but see how the conversation line is moved out of sight because of my friend's nickname?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry