PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [How To] Load New OS --eenie version

Mojary, wipe with bbsAk first, then reload.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yup that's what i did. it's up and running. im trying to get the things i backed up loaded on the device. also...when i tried to reload...it said that it couldn't load the UK english because missing file for it. i just said f it and did not check it. i don't need that do i?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:50 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

woohoo!!...im officially running big red's .732. i'll have to wait 24 hours before i give my review. but so far im likin' the signal strength on it. doesn't seem to be jumping when i move the phone i millimeter to any direction. gotta see how batter life is like. good thing i've got my phone fully charged.

thanks miss eenie for the reminder earlier and info for instructions if bb chat this afternoon. thanks given to both in this thread.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Weeha! Now you'll be swapping OS every other day like INFO does!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
Old 08-08-2010, 02:50 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

LOL...i was thinking earlier today about trying out Mr X's. If I didn't have to be somewhere...I wouldve done it too.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.732 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
Weeha! Now you'll be swapping OS every other day like INFO does!

Brenn I'm trying to break that habit loll. With that being said I'm also thinking about MrX repacked OS. Or driphter's 12.1 which by the way has some 6.0 files added. I'm interested in MrX cause of the different radio .643. Looking at driphter cause of the 6.0 files. Decisions.! I'm running a nice blend of .758 on top of vzw's .732. Yummy
Old 08-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

OMG i miss you guys!!!!! i am gonna get another BB!

Old 08-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Weeha! We'd welcome you back with open arms!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

i really do miss the berry... its like i feel guilty for cheating on it
Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.732 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

facemob we miss your energy and contributions also. Get a ? bold or tour and come back home.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry