PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 01:38 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [How To] Load New OS --eenie version

hi miss eenie....

i gots a question. was gonna try to do the flash tonight...but i just remembered that the guy i bought the tour from told me that my sim is unlocked for use with US GSM carriers (not sure if the phone came factory unlocked or if he unlocked it some other way). but if he did get it unlocked some other way, wouldnt me flashing to a leaked OS set lock the sim device back?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 07-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Nope, your sim is fine. BB's are not quite the same as WinMO.. Flashing doesn't really mean the same thing. You can load any OS/hybrid compatible with your phone without even being sim unlocked. or anything unlocked. No worries.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:41 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you're the best miss eenie! ok...since its friday night and i don't have anything planned after work, i'll get to loading up Mr. X's OS tonight.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.57 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary
you're the best miss eenie! ok...since its friday night and i don't have anything planned after work, i'll get to loading up Mr. X's OS tonight.
What..!!! MrX has a blackberry OS.. Ill be running that shortly..loll
Old 07-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

His girlfriend has a Tour, he doesn't use one himself lol
Old 07-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.484 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

That's kewl..!! Does he baked hybrid OSs for blackberries??
Old 07-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I think he just trimmed it and packed as exe for convenience of those not comfy with shrinking their own.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Exigent Circumstance

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BlackBerry; Opera Mini/5.1.21052/19.872; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
I think he just trimmed it and packed as exe for convenience of those not comfy with shrinking their own.
That's good to know B. Where can I find that .exe file at.?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I don't think he's done it for the 732 version. IMO, that's the best OS version and radio version so far on the Tour. Its a Verizon official too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Exigent Circumstance

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BlackBerry; Opera Mini/5.1.21052/19.872; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82
I don't think he's done it for the 732 version. IMO, that's the best OS version and radio version so far on the Tour. Its a Verizon official too.
Thanks Frost, that OS should be easy to find. Ill. dl it, shrink it and then I be good to go. Plus I have to read, study and catch up on what's new in the BB world.

Ps. When I get to ppcg full site, Ill hit thanks for everyone helping me.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry